View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 10:27 AM   #39
88Stanger

Re: 62 K20 Fixer-Upper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsarts View Post
I work a 15 day-on / 13 day-off schedule, so my posting here will be rather sporadic. I was so busy working on this thing during my last time off that I hardly took any pics. But I did some more dent flipping on the hood and started on the cab floors. I got the driver's side outer floor piece in and was going to start on the rocker for that side and realized that the inner rocker portion of the piece I just spent a day and a half putting in is defective, its' bottom edge does not reach down far enough to meet with the bottom edge of the outer rocker. I called Classicparts.com and explained to them what my problem was and got nowhere with them, I sent them pics and measurements so they can see that it ain't right and they said that all of the outer floor panels,(driver's side), that they have on the shelf measure up like mine so that must be the way they're supposed to be. I spent a thousand bucks with them on these patch panels and they won't be seeing another dime from me.
EXACTLY the same issue i have!! I just never called them, guess i was assuming what they would say. I just plan to extend and cut as i need, unfortunately.
Your's is looking good so far!
88Stanger is offline   Reply With Quote