View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 03:57 PM   #6
AuggieStyle

Tilt column warning! retro68

everyone always says to pm or not to air dirty laundry in public. but how else will the rest of us board members who are looking for advice or used or new equipment for our trucks know who to trust if these little hickups are not exposed.
I have been taken on this board by a fellow board members and turned out a few other members had issues with this particular member but it was all handled in pm's and review. When i did a particular search on this board member it was never revealed through the search engine that he was a scrupulous seller. So i bought from him only to find out that other members got the EXACT same story from him, and if we are not going to blast individuals who have done board members wrong we need to stop living a double standard.
We need to remove the blast on James Blanton another scum bag that has wronged many. How do we know 68 isnt another Blanton in the making? That is part of the reason I have not renewed my site supporter subscription. I love this board but we need to protect everyone.

Last edited by N2TRUX; 06-22-2009 at 10:29 AM.
AuggieStyle is offline   Reply With Quote