View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 09:37 AM   #349
SS Tim

Re: SPID Picture thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van1lla Gorill4 View Post
My 71 GMC. IT is a Longhorn, one of the only GMC ones I saw on here. Has the Sierra Grande package, and is a Custom Camper all in one! lol I have been told there are nice options on here? What are some of the more desirable ones? After seeing 14 pages of them it is hard to tell. Also, can anyone tell why my glove box door is brown? Almost all of the other ones it matches the truck color. I want it to be Ochre as well! Must be a GMC thing.
As stated, there are not a lot of the Longhorn equivalent GMC SPIDs posted.
In generating the decoders we tried very hard to find any documentation calling a GMC CX26034 or CX36034 a Longhorn and there isn't, it seems.
Your truck, a CE26034, is not too often seen, but as must be often repeated, rare does not always mean valuable. However your truck does have a very nice selection of options. Certainly more could have been added but this represents a very nice truck as it sits.

The glove box doors on GMC trucks are color matched to the interior trim color. In your case, being parchment (white) vinyl, a tan color (Light Sandalwood) is used.
SS Tim is offline   Reply With Quote