View Single Post
Old 06-06-2021, 09:31 AM   #24
Peepaw

Re: Wiring turn signal question, purple wires

Good morning. I am going to post some pics here in a little bit, and I think/maybe/hopeful I have found some issues. The wiring schematic I have been going by (provided by this great forum), shows some wires that are slightly different locations off ignition switch/pigtail and wiper switch.
HOWEVER, you do not notice it the differences unless you are REALLY looking at the harness and trying to do what I am doing, and now having problems like I am.

SO, I am studying EVERYTHING trying to find out why I have this problem, and I am now on a new computer and can zoom in on the wiring schematic and see possible issues. Again, I will take pictures of what I am talking about as pics are easier to describe the problem.

Not saying I have FOUND the problem, but I am hopeful after spending all night last night studying the schematics and comparing to my truck and the aftermarket components I have installed. I will post pics, then today I am going to put my theory to test and report back to yall.

I can not state it enough on how much information I have found on this forum (even if some of it may have taken me in the wrong direction LOL).