View Single Post
Old 03-29-2022, 12:01 PM   #18
Gotenntitans

Re: If Will Smith slapped me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongocanfly View Post
i would be in jail
wasnt even sure what this was about til i googled it..hadnt seen it...almost looks staged
We all have to remember that these people are actors. I believe it was all done for ratings, which they certainly got! Remember some years back when comedian, Andy Kaufman, was on the David Letterman show and the other guest was the wrestler, Jerry "the King" Lawler? When Kaufman told him it was all fake....Lawler slapped him. He slapped him, but it was all a skit.

The comedian, Sasha Baron Cohen, does a character from Kazakhstan named Borat. Borat comes to U.S. and A. to learn about our culture and he basically roams around and interviews people asking them very embarrassing questions, knowing full well what he's doing. The unsuspecting people, though, think he's just an ignorant foreigner asking dumb questions. It's actually fairly humorous, but he goes too far sometimes.

Same guy, Sasha Baron Cohen, also pulled a stunt at an awards show in front of thousands of people and on television where he supposedly had Charlie Chaplan's cane and he broke it & fell into an old woman in a wheelchair and knocked her over. All fake........but effective at generating after-the-fact ratings & hullaballoo.

It's what these people do.
2003 Chevy Silverado

Last edited by Gotenntitans; 03-29-2022 at 03:40 PM.
Gotenntitans is offline   Reply With Quote