View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 01:44 AM   #53
Steve_aka_Violent_J

Re: My 1963 C-20 Long bed (slow Build)

I lost interest on this girl.... she sat for too many years and she began to look bad again.... I have since changed jobs, lost loves and make more money then I deserve. a project that was to be for my first sons graduation gift has now carried on passed my daughter and on to the middle son... he shows no interest in it. but something tells me that will change as he seen her go to the shop. Yes I gave up on buiding her myself. but I didnt give up on building her. she was shipped to my friends shop where I said do it all...... so as of last week she has been getting bagged. I cant post pics because its in the shop... but I will see what I can do about that. after the bags comes the titious job of going thru the truck with a fine tooth comb and finishing her completely... yup... completely... last but not least will be the body shop... and thats where this gets fun... because by then my son will have a chance to choose if he wants the truck or not... and then he gets to choose the colors or I do. regardless she will be done by this year...
Steve_aka_Violent_J is offline   Reply With Quote