View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 02:33 PM   #1
kev2809
low n' slo

Ez wiring under hood wiring

Anyone use the ez wire 21 circuit kit with an LS swap? there is a ton of power wires im not sure how or if they get used. i have a thread over in the electrical section that vettevette helped me out with for the rest of the truck. now im at the engine side and need to see what gets used and not used.

this is the original link:
https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=835572

the engine harness has the obvious, headlights, markers, horn, etc. but im wondering what these will go to..or if they will get deleted:

Alternator exciter
Alternator power
Coil positive
Solenoid power
Choke power
Ignition switch power

Now, my ls engine harness is all plugged up ready to go, with the 4 common wires needing to be finished. Fuel pump, 12 volt key, 12 volt battery, and starter. I dont know if im on the right track here...but the plan was to run my fuel pump wire all the back to the fuel pump (obviously), the 12 volt key will get ran back inside the cab where i have a 12 volt key power strip i made (or can it go to ignition switch power from ez wire kit?), the 12 volt battery will run to the battery. the starter wire from the ls harness im guessing can be wired to the "solenoid power" from the ez kit?

Any help would be appreciated! Last step i have before i get to try and turn it on for the first time! If any pictures are needed please let me know.

-_--_--_ _________
_--_-_ -/____|__|__\__
,.,,,.,.,,.,|_O _______ O_]

Last edited by kev2809; 08-10-2022 at 06:24 PM.
kev2809 is offline   Reply With Quote