Thread: My 66 Project
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 10:54 PM   #119
ChrisDollins

Re: My 66 Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomp View Post
Clean looking GTO. Its always a win when a truck gets driven.
Thanks man, I love using the truck any chance I get. The GTO is a little ways away from being "clean" though haha. I'll get some more pics and make that build thread soon. It's a mess....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz1963 View Post
GTO immediately reminded me of Roadkill.

Your truck is rather tasty and gets extra bonus points for being used.
I love Roadkill!!! Those guys have all the fun. Thanks, it is my only truck right now, so she's gotta put in some work now and then haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemdaddy View Post
good to see your truck doing the work she was intended to do... never heard of a GTO hauling parts for a truck project. but I guess it could happen.

the truck is very nice...
I imagine the GTO will end up hauling parts for the truck at some point haha. Thanks Clem. She takes good pictures anyhow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta2Don View Post
Glad you're able to drive the 66 to work... Sweet lil GTO, looking forward to the build..
Heck yea! Sold my little car, so the 66 has been my daily for a couple months now and I love it! It's not nearly as hot as you would think it would be. Those floor vents help a bunch. Sitting in traffic though.... that's no fun haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ's Chevy View Post
Always nice to be able to drive them!
Definitely! I get discouraged quick if I can't drive and enjoy them. Even if they're ugly, I want to drive em haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by northern 85 View Post
Very cool, going to be some cool pics when you finish and get them together!
Thanks! I think so too. Kind of thinking it needs to be black to match.
ChrisDollins is offline   Reply With Quote