View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 02:23 PM   #57
no1udknow

Re: 68 c10 2wd in Sacramento, CA

on another note, I've been thinking about future projects for my truck (that's right, you guys that just build your truck once are blowing it I intend to give this thing a makeover in a few years ) and I think down the road I may want a cowl induction hood. So I have an extra hood and I am trying to decide whether I want to sell it, or keep it to make a CI hood.

As to other plans... Down the road, the truck will be stripped again, repainted, undercoated, bedlined, new front fenders, new passenger door, and new rocker panels, cab corners etc..... oh yeah, and it's going to get an LS EFI swap. So it may seem like I'm blowing through my project now, but I want to drive this mutha, and It wont be perfect right away. That's the real fun of a project truck.... the constant upgrade. If I just blow through it and build it up the first time, I might be inclined to sell it and start over, and I don't want to do that.
My build : 68 C10 Short Bed Conversion
no1udknow is offline   Reply With Quote