View Single Post
Old 11-04-2016, 10:24 PM   #114
69short

Re: Daves new 68 chevy swb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodnears View Post
Gents, I pulled the trigger a month ago on a new set of doors and fenders from nsanehotrodz. I must of ordered too late because my order was back ordered due to one door. No big deal. They were running a 15% off sale which pretty much equated to free shipping. I have been working feverishly to get this truck ready for sheet metal in the meantime. I had my eyes set on hills rod and custom inner fenders and when I called they were also back ordered. I held off but decided to take advantage of the sheet metal sale and ordered a bed this morning while they were boxing up my previous order which had finally came in. I now have tracking numbers on pretty much all new sheet metal. I hope y'all are as excited as I am about this. It's been a long time coming for this truck to look whole again. More updates to come as soon as I get my hands on metal. Does anyone know a guy who can make me some head rolled panels for the inside of the bed? I'm gonna have to raise he floor a bit and my ocd won't allow me to leave the bed panels alone.
It's so hard waiting on parts. I get really impatient lol.

Can't wait to see more updates on this bad boy
69short is offline   Reply With Quote