View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 07:30 AM   #23
weav1

Re: What should I do- who else emailed w/ Jeremy Weaver about his rolling chassis?

I built this truck for myself with no intentions of selling it it is a very nice rolling chassis. This guy said he wanted the chassis i answered a thousand questions for this guy via email or by phone (hope he does post them) i did not lie about anything. Now as far as the body mounts when it was sand blasted the 2 on the driver side were to bad to leave like they were so he took them off and went ahead with the powdercoating and i bought some near perfect ones from a board member on here i painted them black and put them on with the intentions of taking the other 2 off and painting them black as well i dont think this is a big deal i was going to do that before is sent the truck to him but it wasnt even an hour after he told me the shippers would be calling me in 7-10 day to pick it they called and said they were coming that night i had to put them off till the next morning. The pits in the frame are there i did not tell him this frame was ready to go to sema it is a mid west truck what do you think its going to look like brand new everything is still solid after sand blasting and is powder coated so no more damage will happen i did this to my own truck that was for me and is is fine 99% of it will not even be able to be seen with the body on. The front horns were replaced at a body shop and they didnt grind the welds off and i may not have told him about that im not sure i did tell other people about it either from here or ebay i wasnt hiding it its just not a big deal atleast the frame was all straightened out again this cant be seen with the body on and again didnt say this frame was ready to go to sema. He didnt mention it on here but in an email he was pissed about the trailing arms that i had custom built at a race shop the turned out very nice and needed no shims with a 6" drop in the rear. We agreed on a price of 3k for this he sent the money orders and then told me he would send the other 500 the next week i was ok with this he hadnt arranged shipping yet so i thought it would still be in my garage well guess what he found somone to pick it up in like 3 days i should have known then when he said just ship it i dont need anything else just ship it so i did and it got there guess what no call to say i got it nothing no reply to email for about a week i think he thought the title was on the way he even sent me a pre paid ups code thing to send it with.when i finally call him all he want to talk about is the trailing arms and the pitted metal he had no intentions of paying the other 500 from the begining this was not a show piece and i never said it was a shop piece. I was going to deliver this for for the same amount that a shipper was going to charge until he found these people to do it for 700 dollars i couldnt do that so how do you think that would have went i lied about all this stuff and drove the lie 1800 miles and wanted to get paid for it that seems pretty ballsy. So now he has 2500 in this and is pissed wtf and you guys know how much time and money these things take the wheels and tires are almost that much. Well im late for work and so mad i cant see straight and anyone that had a bad dealing with me was over some brake brackets it sucked lost about 900 on that deal and learned a lesson on that but i did refund your money im sorry