View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 10:46 AM   #17
ChevyGuyNC

Re: Finally got my dream truck... 72 Cheyenne Super

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich72C10 View Post
Med Blue or the Light blue are very very nice - my daughter wanted a C10 that was light blue/white that was on a car lot (though is was in rough shape and wanted WAY to much for her).

I suppose I did okay on mine then, I paid 15k from an owner down the road from me in Buda, Texas. Other than yours being Super, our base options are similar. But I have put ~10k into her since last April. Mainly for the rebuild of the SBC 350/TH350/AC - though I have done a *lot* of little things that add up REAL fast LOL.

Edit:
Oh, my odometer was reading 94k, which we are pretty darn sure it hasn't been rolled over. While the engine/transmission leaked, the internals were in really good shape for their age/mileage and never opened up before. Which my brother (my rebuilder) was really surprised with.

Yep, my odo is at 46k and the guy that inspected it for me in DFW said he was sure it was original. Now that I've seen it, I agree.

If I do everything I want, replacing worn items, tank under the bed, etc. it'll probably be around $3-4k. It does add up quick...