The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2009, 05:26 PM   #1
CornDwg01

Stepside, Doors, dash pad, hood, cab, rear end, blazer tank*

Due to not having any time to work on my project, I have decided to sell it. Unfortunatly, I'm really selling it before it ever got off the ground. Here's a list of some of the parts I have for sale:

1) 73-87 Stepside bed, with rails and tailgate. This thing is in excellent condition. Of course, the wood is rotted, but there is no rust and the bed strips are also in great shape. It is painted a rust color, that is NOT surface rust! $500
2) 73-80 hood. This is an older one without the extra embossment on the front. Hood is in good shape, with a small dent right on the lip that runs up the middle. $75
3) 91 Suburban doors. These are also in good shape with all power, that means power windows, power locks and POWER MIRRORS! One door has a very VERY minor dent in it just from moving them around. I'm sure it can be pulled out with a plunger. $150
4) 74 model cab. No pictures yet. This one appears to be an A/C cab, but I think someone has added the A/C afterwards. Comes with the A/C stuff, but may be incomplete. Rockers are good, floors are pretty good, needs cab corners. $100
5) 74? model rear end. Unknown gears and known condition...it rolls.
6) Blazer tank - 28 gallon, I think??? Comes with the straps. $50
7) Dash pad - EXCELLENT condition. No cracks anywhere. It looks like maybe it used to be tan and had been painted/dyed black. $75

I have a few other things as well, complete wiring harness, radiator support, inner fender wells (excellent condition) , original grille, factory front sway bar, frame...let me know if you're interested in any of that stuff.

Check my photobucket link here for pictures http://s496.photobucket.com/albums/r...ck/FOR%20SALE/
Prices are OBO, I will make package deals!
Sorry, I will not ship anything, but will meet to deliver some stuff. I'm located in Grapeland, TX - about halfway between Houston and Dallas.

Last edited by CornDwg01; 11-14-2009 at 05:56 PM.
CornDwg01 is offline   Reply With Quote