The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > All 4x4 Tech & Off Roading > 4x4 Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2013, 02:54 AM   #24
jon75

Re: 1975 GMC K25 Sierra Grande

It's been a busy week for me. I got a job doing a Northstar engine on a Cadillac for a guy, so the engine is on its way from Phoenix as we speak. I have been working hard to get our kitchen cupboards sandblasted to bare oak so that I can clearcoat them back to a nice natural look. I acquired a 1975 GMC 4x4 truck and have been putting some time into getting that in good running condition. I popped it into the garage and put a heater core in last Thursday. Friday, the kid (8 month old boy) and I went down to the Home Depot and picked up a 60 gallon air compressor to feed the need for air! He was a trooper all day and was right there with me as we trotted home in the new/old truck. This weekend was all about sandblasting and plumbing in some air hard lines for my compressor and moving my hose reel to another part of the garage. I also have to make a claim on my phone as my screen is broken (thanks dog). So, if you haven't heard from me, I've been busy.

That's what I call level!

My simple stalk with water drain at the bottom.

ASE certified for brakes, electrical diagnostics and heating and A/C & EPA certified in R12 and R134a
jon75 is offline   Reply With Quote