The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2013, 02:58 AM   #1
JimJones

Can anybody tell me about the ride height of these trucks?

Hey guys.
I recently paid off my auto loan and have decided that I'm going to save all the money I was paying in car payments to be able to put it towards building the C10 of my dreams. I've been a 4x4 guy pretty much my whole life and I've wanted to build a 4x4 C10 for many years now but in the last few months I've started to like the looks of the 2wd C10's more and more and am starting to think about maybe building a 2wd C10 instead of a 4x4.

I've collected some of my favorite youtube C10 vids and will post links below. I'm no expert so I'm coming to you guys for help. I'm wondering if the trucks below are stock ride height or have they been lowered?
I'm mainly wondering if these trucks are stock or lowered because I think they have an awesome stance but I don’t really want a lowered truck because I want to be able to use the truck I build as a truck and to me it seems like if you lower a truck then its gonna put it in the realm of mainly a street cruiser and like I said I need to be able to use it as a truck from time to time including driving on rough dirt roads without having any clearance issues.
Here are some of my favorite youtube trucks. Are these stock or not?

Here's on for sale on ebay with a nice vid of it in the ad
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/454ci...item4ac66cbb9a

im thinking this one might have been lowered a little bit
JimJones is offline   Reply With Quote