The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2014, 01:59 AM   #1
72'FleetcydeENVY

choosing which link suspension for my truck??

I have a '72 chevy fleetside long bed c20. Im getn ready to get rid of the leafsprings,and put an air bag air ride suspension in it soon. The problem im having is deciding what kind of link setup im going to put on the truck? I kinda have a small budget. It would be fine to just have the truck go up an down,in front,back,or both at same time? I do want to lay frame(be on the ground) when parked? So id thougt a simple 2 link would be fine,not sure 100%?? I need some advice or ideas if possible?? I am currently leaning a lil more towards a 4 link setup? Im having a hard time finding clear pics,or descriptions?? Can anyone help me figure out what my options are?? And depending on 2 or 4 link,what are some things i can do to prepare my truck,an what measurements do i need to have for the people making my link bars and parts maybe?? Ill be doing alot of reading on this site,so i sure hope to find answers or advice. Thank you.
72'FleetcydeENVY is offline   Reply With Quote