The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2004, 08:17 PM   #1
WRMZ71
Cause the Chicks DIG IT!!

Road Trip

Well last monday I drove the 71 C-10 from Coastal North Carolina to Oklahoma City. Left at 7:00 in the morning and quit driving that night at about 9:30 in Heath Arkansas. Finished up the trip the next day at about 6 after sleeping till about 10 that morn. Most Gas prices ranged from 1.79 when I left NC to about 1.70 ish at most places. After being in OKC for a week though prices went about 2 consecutive nights 7 cents each night. What's up with the gas prices???? And does anybody know if there was some big carshow last weekend as I seen so many old classic street rods crusing down I 40 through Nashville going east. Anybody on this board from Musquogee Oklahoma??? I seen a bad A#S black burb driving around there. It was dropped I'd say about 4 -6 and was rolling on what appeared to be 20's. I think I filled up with gas during the 1300 plus mile extravaganza about 6 times. Oh well hope everybody else has had a good last week and I'm amazed at the change on the board. They say change is usually for the better but I tell you what its a pain in the arse to get used to.
WRMZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote