The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2020, 07:35 PM   #1
lil hoodlum

1968 C20 50th Custom Camper

A little over 2 months ago I bought another truck. I have been wanting to buy a C20 for awhile now for a tow/camping rig. For one reason or another I missed out on 3 other trucks that were in my price range and within reasonable driving distance. I was really wanting a 1972 but came across this one and could not let it pass me by. It does run and drive and the title is safely in my name, am currently working on getting it registered.

She does need some work and the truck has been lowered which I do not care for. The ride height will be restored back to factory specs. She left the factory with a 327 but that motor is long gone and a 1972 350 resides in the engine bay now. I would like to put another 327 back in it but time will tell. She also has some wiring and rust issues that will be taken care of and eventually I want to repaint the anniversery gold paint back. I may try to wet sand the grey primer off to see how the original paint has fared.
Attached Images

lil hoodlum is offline   Reply With Quote