The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2022, 11:35 AM   #1
mr.mud1

Hot Rod Magazine Rant

today i was on the phone with Hot Rod Magazine subscription services,as i'd emailed them twice with no reply.i realized a while ago,i hadn't seen a new Hot Rod for a while.i had received an email a bit ago,saying my subscription would run out on whatever date and my credit card would be automatically charged for the renewal,unless i called to cancel.i didn't cancel,they charged my credit card,no problem. i have been reading it forever and have every Hot Rod from Dec 1956 til June 2022 apperantly, along with Rod&Custom,Hot Rod Deluxe and a bunch of others i used to get.so after i listened to elevator music for a while,i had a lady come on the phone to ask how she could help me.i explained my situation,i had emailed twice with no reply.she said my subscription ran out with the June 2022 copy and the renewal doesn't start til the November issue?i said that's about the dumbest thing i've ever heard?i thought the whole reason for an automatic renewal was so that it was seamless and you wouldn't miss any issues?i guess that's not the case?
Attached Images

mr.mud1 is offline   Reply With Quote