The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-09-2017, 05:49 PM   #1
jeffahart

Re: Never order from *************!!!!

Well, a site with the tag line "This ain't no damn corporation" is kind of fitting. There is possibly no business behind the site to back it up. Just a little scaled down Ubercart with a few listed items they can order for you as the middleman. And that's a drop shipper! It would be better to buy from a place like this off Amazon if they sell through them. At least you get a way to bite back through the Amazon rating system. But then again most that sell through Amazon have inventory. I bought parts from a small company recently. But their site showed the fabrication shop, they had an actual manufacturing business besides their store. I had an issue with the parts... they did not answer the phone. But they called me after they got my email and made good... And I like that... the little guy busting butt and making it happen! If you don't like customers, then what else is there?

Weed out the non-hackers and shysters!