The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2020, 10:33 AM   #1
DonP67

67 C10 Longbed to Shortbed Conversion

Hi all,

New to the forum and a long time lurker. I purchased a 67c10 long bed a couple of years ago with the intention of shortening it from a LWB to a SWB truck (LWB will not fit in my garage). I was looking to have this done professionally at a shop and haven't had much luck in the Central Ohio area finding someone to do it.

I did find a shop that agreed to do it and being a little over zealous contracted them to do it last year without doing research on them. No progress has been made on the truck and I'm getting the run around from the owner... Live and learn I guess. My plan now is to get the truck back and explore alternative options, hence coming to the forum and seeing if I can drum up something here?

Any help or shop recommendations would be very much appreciated!

I did try the search function but didn't find much in regards to shops. A ton of threads about DIY which I am open to but would like someone with experience doing it to guide and assist.

Thanks,
Don
DonP67 is offline   Reply With Quote