The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > The 1973 - 1991 Blazers, Jimmys, and Suburbans Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2012, 12:09 AM   #1
misternash2

just brought home an 88 burb.

i've got an 85 swb currently. light blue, draglites, 5.3/4l60e, pretty decent truck. i've also got 2 daughters. 2 1/2 and 5 mos. so the swb is going bye bye and the burb is taking its place. i picked her up for $1000 and the body's pretty straight, mostly rust free, with very good interior. by far the nicest original interior i've seen on a square. it runs and drives, but the transmission is flaring out on shifts. by the time i get the engine and trans sold and aluminum wheels that came on it sold i'll have $500 in it. barely over scrap price! i'll be putting in the 5.3 and the draglites from my shortwide. also, while i'm doing the engine swap, i'll be having my bodyman doing a burnt orange/ cream two tone on it. should be a pretty nice one by the time i start driving it.
misternash2 is offline   Reply With Quote