The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-03-2003, 11:30 PM   #1
elcamino72

Parting out 1966 Camper Deluxe - Hurry going quick - Western PA

Hi guys, my father and I are in the process of parting out a 1966 Chevrolet Camper Deluxe. We are located near Pittsburgh, PA. The truck was an original 327, but we are keeping that. We still have the heads, original 2bbl intake, rams horns manifolds, etc. The rear axle is an eaton "no spin" unit w/ 4.57 gears. The model is KS10. The truck has the semi-elipitical rear helper leaf springs and an SM420 tranny. All of the glass is good, small back window, windshield, door glass, etc. The bench seat is in excellent condition and doesn't need recovered. I think it's light brown or fawn in color with a white stripe across the top. The tranny inspection cover for the floor inside the cab is also in excellent shape. If anyone is interested in any of these parts or anything else that we may have, please email me and I will get back to you. My email address is elcamino72@hotmail.com Please hurry with your requests as we are hoping to get rid of the truck by next week. BTW, the body is completely shot, but the frame is good yet. Oh, no Power steering or power brakes, but it does have a front sway bar (I don't know if they all came with them or not).

Thanks
Bryan Shook
elcamino72@hotmail.com