The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-16-2022, 06:51 PM   #1
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

F/S OE GM 1967-68 Dash Cluster Choke Delete Setups

We have these OE GM 67-68 choke delete/block off's pulled out and ready to ship, if interested funds can be sent via paypal, venmo, check or money order, if using paypal option buyer covers fee's. Thanks, Mel

#1 / Square GM plate and nut style choke delete, nice paint (Pictured left). $100. ***Sold/Shipped***

#2 / Square GM plate and nut style choke delete, needs a re-paint (Pictured middle). $85. ***Sold/Shipped***

#3 / Chrome plug and cover plate style delete for dash bezel w/choke script (Pictured right). $75. + $7. for CONUS shipment.

Attached Images

Last edited by Classic Bowties; 07-24-2023 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Shipping cost update
Classic Bowties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2022, 08:21 PM   #2
thelonerife

Re: F/S OE GM 1967-68 Dash Cluster Choke Delete Setups

Mel, I'll take #1.
thelonerife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2022, 08:44 PM   #3
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelonerife View Post
Mel, I'll take #1.
Okay you got delete #1, the total and payment info for sending of funds via paypal has been forwarded on Sat. 09/17, please confirm your full shipping address and we'll get the part ready for shipment. Thanks, Mel
Old 09-17-2022, 08:49 PM   #4
thelonerife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Bowties View Post
Okay you got delete #1, the total and payment info for sending of funds via paypal has been forwarded on Sat. 09/17, please confirm your full shipping address and we'll get the part ready for shipment. Thanks, Mel
Money sent and info. Thanks!
thelonerife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2022, 11:20 PM   #5
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelonerife View Post
Money sent and info. Thanks!
Hey Chuck, your choke delete plate has been shipped off, the package went out via USPS first class on Sun. 09/18 and your expected delivery
day is this Fri. 09/23. Thanks again for your order and let me know if we can help with any other 67-72 parts needs. Mel
Old 10-23-2022, 02:13 PM   #6
Cash3481
Loves all GMC trucks

Mel, I’ll take #2 and I also need a set of push on door seals. Can I do the total here and send one amount for everything? Let me know. Either way I want #2.
V/R,
Mike
Old 10-23-2022, 02:19 PM   #7
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash3481 View Post
Mel, I’ll take #2 and I also need a set of push on door seals. Can I do the total here and send one amount for everything? Let me know. Either way I want #2.
V/R,
Mike
Hi Mike, sure that'll work and it will save you a little bit on shipping, I'll the combined total worked up. Thanks, Mel
Old 10-23-2022, 09:29 PM   #8
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
V/R,
Mike
Hey Mike, your total and payment info for sending of funds via paypal has been forwarded, will confirm shipment after parts go out. Thanks again, Mel
Old 10-24-2022, 12:58 PM   #9
Cash3481
Loves all GMC trucks

Thank you Mel! Your attention to detail and communication are above expectation for everything you do! We all appreciate you and your efforts. Thank you for being a part of this board.
Old 06-26-2023, 03:24 PM   #10
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Thank you Mel! Your attention to detail and communication are above expectation for everything you do! We all appreciate you and your efforts. Thank you for being a part of this board.
Hey Mike, am just now seeing this and wanted to thank you for the kind words and also wanted to add that we wouldn't have survived and made it through the last 2-3 years without having customers and friends like you! ! ! Thanks again for your repeat business and continued support, Mel

Bringing the #3 OE choke delete setup back up ttt...

Old 09-27-2023, 12:46 PM   #11
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Bringing the #3/OE chrome plug and black cover plate style choke delete back up ttt...