The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2011, 05:38 AM   #20
special-K
Special Order

Re: Hub caps with Rally wheels???

Just to clarify...this member started this thread to see if there are any hubcaps that will work with the 6-lug 4wd GM truck rallye wheels that he has and many run on the 6-lug C/10s. In other words,he has wheels and just wondered if there were any hubcaps he could look for that will fit.
Unfortunately these wheels were not designed to accept hubcaps. Any of the various 6-lug center caps will work. I'm sure someone could come up with a way to fasten hubcaps. But remember,these wheels have a raise ridge in the center and a regular dog dish hubcap will sit out really far. You would probably want to use a hubcap made for car rallyes,like the ones Wheel Vintiques sell. i saw a guy with an Advance Design truck running truck rallyes use three panhead screws to hold car rallye caps on.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote