The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Forums > Alternate Tinkerings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2016, 06:17 PM   #1
jovibuilt

Touring Granada ( Bad Grandpa)

I am building a 1979 Granada 4 door.I have watched and read most of the threads in Alternate Tinkerings.I love to watch the fab work here.So here is the story.I have had many Mustangs,Capri's,Camaro's and Trans Am's.But with a gf with three kids a four door is better.I always like Granada's I had a dd for a couple years and it was fun so.I bought a 78 four door with 91,378 original miles even the ac works.I want to try to do the hot rod power tour in the next couple years.The plan 5.0 from an Explorer EFI 5 speed with four wheel disc brakes the 8.8 from same Explorer.Maybe a paxton supercharger later after the bugs have been worked out.And a set of 17x9 ansen slots.I want to keep the classic feel but up date a few subtle things. I am hoping some of you can help with the questions and problems I have.And since there really is no Granada boards I wanted to do a build thread here.Here is the day I got her.

And with an old set of slots I had on the dd years ago just to see the look.

Last edited by jovibuilt; 08-16-2016 at 06:34 PM.
jovibuilt is offline   Reply With Quote