The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2021, 12:25 PM   #1
mikentosh

The Gentleman

I recently sold off Greenie, my '77 shorty, so it seemed like a good time to start a new project Its been a while since I've put together a pro-touring build for myself, and I've been helping out launching a new chassis company (Square One Vintage), so it seemed a no-brainer to go this direction again.

I've got a few trucks in storage waiting to get built out, but a buddy happened to send me a listing on c10sales for a '75 "Gentleman Jim" edition GMC. This particular truck had been floating around SoCal for the past few years waiting for somebody to start on it, or use it as a parts truck for other builds. Its pretty rough...lots of rust in the bed and hood, mismatched fenders, missing most of the interior...it had been hit on the passenger side years ago with poor repairs done...basically the perfect place to start for what I have in mind.

After some back and forth negotiation, we did a one day blast down to San Bernardino to haul it home.
Attached Images

mikentosh is offline   Reply With Quote