The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-18-2022, 12:09 AM   #1
LT7A

Inexpensive Mod: Improves Acceleration, Braking, Handling, AND Mileage

One of my cars I paid $200 for and it will never be fast. The reason it's cool to me is because it weighs 1650 lbs. I pay attention to every part I put on that car to get the lightest one I can within reason. And I'm always looking for parts I can remove. I got to thinking how much I would pay to get something that weighs...say... 40 lbs. less. Like if I could lose 10 lb per corner on the wheel and tire, what a difference that would make. How much would I be willing to spend just to get that weight reduction, even if it wasn't a visual improvement? And then I realized I could have an improvement like that -for free- in each one of my vehicles - by losing weight off of me. It's a virtual necessity for me to enjoy the performance of a vehicle for me to be in it... So if I lose weight off of me, the vehicle, and the gas mileage, both benefit. What's the downside? The way I see it, it's good for me too - no downside whatsoever. So I thought I'd start a thread that can be woken up every time someone meets a goal or has an idea along these lines. I figure this is enough to get things going, and I will add more thoughts later.
LT7A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 06:21 AM   #2
special-K
Special Order

Re: Inexpensive Mod: Improves Acceleration, Braking, Handling, AND Mileage

It's funny, but a couple sentences into your post and I was thinking I would ask how much do you weigh and, depending on your answer, suggest maybe some weight could be saved there . BTW, your posts, which are the only way I know you, don't make you seem overweight .

I could stand to lose a little weight. Especially here in mid-winter. But I don't think it will help affect anything where my vehicle is concerned. Buying something different certainly could. I've only been able afford one daily driver for some time now. It has to be one where the good fuel economy just doesn't come to mind, since I am a carpenter, heat my house with wood, and need to haul trailers. I've been a V8 8-lugger driver since gas was under $.50 a gallon. I just get used to it and grin & bare it.

I now am working for someone else, since Oct '20. So I am now a commuter. If I could get ahead enough, I certainly would purchase a more fuel efficient vehicle. Probably a 4-banger manual mini-truck. I feel I always need a truck for my lifestyle. I feel I'd be worthless w/o one. I did remove all my tools from the K2500 Suburban I currently drive, since they didn't really need to be in there. They are back in now because I'm doing side work. I really don't notice any difference in MPG or power, either way.

I'm at a point where I would feel better knowing I had a back up vehicle in case this one lets me down. After all, it's a '95 with 220K+ on it. But if it did take a crap on me I would need another full-size, because It would be my only vehicle until I could manage buying a second driver. See the vicious cycle? I might go ahead and buy a small pickup and fix whatever went wrong with the Suburban. But after spending money on it's replacement, I'd be w/o the heavier vehicle I always end up needing

EDIT: After reading your post in another thread, and re-reading this one, I see the topic is about us humans, not our vehicle(s). One my weight, I've always tried to keep it regulated. When my jeans start getting tight I start thinking more about what and how much I'm eating. At this point in life I'm not so concerned because I know what I can do. So right now I am up on the pounds a bit but not concerned since it's winter and wanting more calories when the weather gets cold is actually a natural instinct. Days are also short and less interesting. I know I'll lose it once the weather gets warmer and days get longer.

Here's a thing I have noticed. I started drinking a couple beers just about every day about 12 years ago when a girlfriend moved in. She seemed to want to and I'm the type to oblige . I never drank any light beer but she was a calorie watcher. Made me be one, too, when I get concerned about my weight. I have a natural eye on that now. She drank Miller 64 and I'd buy what I wanted. I decided to try just buying the 64 to save money and I got used to it. When drinking that I never went up in weight, significantly, even in winter. It's the calories in the 2-3 beers I drink that make the difference. After she moved out I stayed with the 64 for quite a while. But now I am back to alternating drinking one of my favorite few, and picking up the pounds in winter. Cheers

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 01-18-2022 at 07:01 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 10:02 AM   #3
LT7A

S-K, you kind of actually hit the nail on the head both times. In the final analysis, this is about humans losing weight. But what tripped to me to it was the idea of what I would be willing to do for one of my vehicles, especially the lighter ones, to lose some weight. 100 lb in anything under an eight lugger will make a difference. Maybe not a huge one in a loaded half ton long bed 4x4, but you can usually feel the difference, especially if it's geared for decent mileage. And if someone can lose 10, 20, 30 plus pounds off of their own person, then they are well on their way to pulling 100 or more pounds off of a vehicle. I'm actually in pretty reasonable shape, I workout a little bit almost every day. But ever since covid started, I've kind of pretended like we've been on a two year long picnic. I kind of buy whatever I feel like at the store and eat it like it's my last chance, haha. And there are times when food is about the only thing to look forward to in a day. So I've given myself a bit of leeway and I've more than taken myself up on the offer, haha. So yeah, there are a few multiples of 10 that I would not miss in the least. But for me, it will need to be lifestyle change more than a diet. Drop a half a pound or a pound a week and just get used to it - settle in for the long-haul. One of my buddies on here recommends to be careful not to drink your calories. You alluded to that in beer consumption but it applies to soft drinks, fruit juices, and even milk which can be good for you to an extent but carries a lot of calories. Water is the best, but there are also the flavored carbonated zero calorie drinks like lacroix. I've always thought of fitness and weight loss as something unrelated to automotive pursuits and this thread occurred to me as a way to tie them together.

Last edited by LT7A; 01-18-2022 at 08:21 PM.
Old 01-18-2022, 10:17 AM   #4
67ChevyRedneck
Hittin E-Z Street on Mud Tires

Driver weight definitely makes a difference. I went with a group to one of those indoor carting tracks. I consider myself a fairly aggressive/decent driver, but I kept getting beat by these little teenage kids. Not by a lot, but enough to where I was like, what the crap? Then it hit me, the carts are all about the same, weight, HP, etc... but I have 75-100 lbs on some of these youngins, and I'm not a big fella at all So their weight to HP ratio is way better than mine!

Ever noticed most nascar drivers are like 5'5" and weigh 160 lbs? Aside from a few big fellas like michael waltrip, its mostly little dudes.
1968 Pontiac Firebird: Project Fire Chicken!
2015 Silverado Double Cab 5.3L Z71
2001 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L 5spd
2020 Chevrolet Equinox Premium 2.0L Turbo
2011 Mustang V6 ~ Wife's ride
American Born, Country by the Grace of God
1967 CST Shop Truck Rebuild!
My 1967 C-10 Build Thread
My Vintage Air A/C Install
Project "On a Dime"
Trying my hand at Home Renovation!
1965 Mustang Modifications!
67ChevyRedneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 12:24 PM   #5
72c20customcamper

Reminds me of my buddy who had a Springer softail with all the same mods as I did . 107ci engine with head flow work Chevy valves and gear driven cams done by the same builder Hillside motors , Munnsville NY They do a lot of the motors that S&S race with . I always romped him by a bike length or two. After a few months we were sitting around a fire in Laconia NH and he gets into that either I did more work on the bike or Hillside shorted him . Responded " I'm 195 pounds (jogging at the time ) and your what 295 300?"

He shut right up .
1969 AMX ,
1968 c20 stepside ,85 K20
1977 Suburban sold
68 anniversary.
72c20customcamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 01:12 PM   #6
fun in dirt

I grew up drag racing. Reduction of 100 lbs of sprung weight ( or 10 lbs of unsprung weight) = 0.1 ET in the 1/8th mile. My Daddy was a big man & had fast cars, but also said that it was easier to save up and spend the $ on good parts than loose the weight
'06 Silverado SS...DD
'06 C1500 WT...DD
'07 Classic C1500 WT...DD
Built & sold cause can't keep 'em all:
'72 Blazer "The Bucket" http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=433190
'55 Chevy straight axle gasser https://www.trifive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173938
'69 Pro Street Chevelle http://www.chevelles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=332541
'86 M1031 CUCV http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=553619
fun in dirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2022, 04:35 PM   #7
mongocanfly
Post Whore

Losing weight sometimes isnt easy...
I made a conscious effort about 6-7yrs ago to drop at least 50-75lbs..
7 yrs later and I havnt lost a single lb
I've gave up all sorts of non healthy food...started eating healthy, and exercising..nothing works..
Seen a dr about it..his try this try that method was no help
I come from a family of large people..so I may never win..
I even kept a list of every thing i ate in a days time..kept up with it for 2 months..
When others saw my daily intake, the most common response was, "dang...I eat more than that in one meal"

RIP Dad
RIP Jesse

1981 C30 LQ9 NV4500..http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=753598
Mongos AD- LS3 TR6060...http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...34#post8522334
Columbus..the 1957 IH 4x4...http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...63#post8082563
2023 Chevy Z71..daily driver
mongocanfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2022, 12:19 AM   #8
davischevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun in dirt View Post
I grew up drag racing. Reduction of 100 lbs of sprung weight ( or 10 lbs of unsprung weight) = 0.1 ET in the 1/8th mile. My Daddy was a big man & had fast cars, but also said that it was easier to save up and spend the $ on good parts than loose the weight
I resemble that statement.

Build thread, Arkansas K10
https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...=755797&page=5

The ability to speak several languages is an asset, but the ability to keep your mouth shut in any language is priceless.
davischevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 06:31 AM   #9
LT7A

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongocanfly View Post
Losing weight sometimes isnt easy...
I made a conscious effort about 6-7yrs ago to drop at least 50-75lbs..
7 yrs later and I havnt lost a single lb
I've gave up all sorts of non healthy food...started eating healthy, and exercising..nothing works..
Seen a dr about it..his try this try that method was no help
I come from a family of large people..so I may never win..
I even kept a list of every thing i ate in a days time..kept up with it for 2 months..
When others saw my daily intake, the most common response was, "dang...I eat more than that in one meal"
That's a rough go. Metabolism can be so different between different people. I know that mine speeds up some when I exercise. But that means I have to exercise to get that to happen, haha. I figure in this thread I can list some ideas I've picked up from others about healthy habits. part of what I hope to do is eat a little healthier and know that it is better for me, even if it doesn't start dropping the weight off.
Old 01-22-2022, 06:37 AM   #10
LT7A

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun in dirt View Post
It's funny, it's kind of that thought process in reverse to got me started on this idea. That if I can save seven or eight pounds when I replace a component, that's a big deal to me. Like getting a mini torque starter for instance. And I thought, I'm willing to spend five or maybe even 10 bucks per pound lost maybe even more depending on the component. And then it occurred to me that I knew of a place that I could remove 10 lbs multiple times... And maybe even save some money - on food. I'm hoping that coming at it with different motivation and as a lifestyle change instead of a diet, that I might be able to make more progress.
Old 01-22-2022, 08:05 AM   #11
special-K
Special Order

Bald tires weigh less than new ones. Ever consider that? How about no tailpipe? You might get away with no front tag for a while. I think that red repair tape is lighter than a tail light lens. Carry a passenger much? If no, toss the passenger sunvisor. Who needs a back seat anyway? Don't forget the unused seat belts

I get what mongocanfly is saying about weight not so easy for some to lose, even with sincere effort. I'm not a heavy or large guy, but I could get to fighting weight (if I cared) with a some conscious effort. Been there done that. Same weight I was 40 years ago, 6-pack and all. But I didn't feel as good as I do with some extra pounds. I eat pretty well, health wise. I think about it at least. But I also love some things a more strict eater would cringe at. My one brother-in-law acts like he would drop dead if he at a piece of bacon. Honestly, he looks like he could use a few pounds. I feel eating is about a balance of health and contentment. I'm as unhappy at 10# less as I am at 10# over. For those who carry more weight than me, with same frame, as long as you aren't morbidly obese, you feel good, and you aren't panting from going up the steps, enjoy your food. But listen to health experts, at least a little. Eating heart healthy, and not feeding diabetic cravings are real benefits. I enjoy some things on the bad list, but in moderation. But the diabetic stuff I really watch. Probably beer is my worst one there. I use very little sugar in my coffee, and that is raw sugar. I don't have buckwheat cakes with maple sugar (real stuff) and sausage but a handful of times during winter, and I think it is actually a healthy meal yet. What I need is a vehicle where my weight would even matter. 8 and 10 have been my numbers for driving as long as I can remember. That's 8 lugs and 10 mpg. It's all I know!

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
Old 01-22-2022, 02:18 PM   #12
LT7A

Very helpful hints on saving vehicle weight.. sort of. Haha. I very rarely tow, so I actually pull the hitch, unbolt it, off of my OBS in between times. I like the look better with no hitch and it's a good stack of pounds that I don't have to start, stop, and haul around with me in between times I tow which may be years. On the personal front, drinking water is one of the best things that you can do health-wise. Fills you up a little bit too and can help slow down hunger cravings. I'm also doubling up on vegetables with meals now. Take up some of the space that I might fill up with meat or carbohydrates. I'm in it for the long haul. What is the benefit of making a change for a year - that's the kind of thing I try to keep in mind. May not make a difference in a week or even in a month, but after 12 months, a little bit adds up.
Old 01-22-2022, 07:47 PM   #13
special-K
Special Order

Water has no calories and it burns some up making it's way through. It also helps flush out some of that which we enjoy that is said to not be so great for you. I drink water a lot as well. It's also a great way to save money eating out.

A town in PA, not far from here where I often go, has a law against leaving a receiver hitch in when not in use. Yes really! I guess the mayor or other so called important official must have knocks his shin into one. Seems terribly ridiculous to me. Mine is always in. People need to watch where they are walking

Tim

Old 01-23-2022, 10:03 PM   #14
LT7A

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
Water has no calories and it burns some up making it's way through. It also helps flush out some of that which we enjoy that is said to not be so great for you. I drink water a lot as well. It's also a great way to save money eating out.

A town in PA, not far from here where I often go, has a law against leaving a receiver hitch in when not in use. Yes really! I guess the mayor or other so called important official must have knocks his shin into one. Seems terribly ridiculous to me. Mine is always in. People need to watch where they are walking
I can sympathize with the bashed shins. And I guess I misspoke. What I meant to say is that I unbolt the receiver from the frame - I get rid of the whole apparatus in between times.

Last edited by LT7A; 01-24-2022 at 01:24 PM.
Old 01-23-2022, 10:31 PM   #15
theastronaut

$200 and 1650 pounds... Festiva? My $1400 '89 with AC, no back seat, and heavier than stock 14" wheels weighs 1720.

Edit- I'm starting back to the gym this weeks since I now weigh 10% of my car's curb weight, up from my usual 9%
theastronaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 11:12 AM   #16
57taskforce
All about them K’s

My biggest weakness is I love Cola… I never have been a drinker, smoker, etc. but damn I love me some ice cold Pepsi. Lately I’ve switched over to drinking the newer blend of Coke Zero. I realize it’s probably equally as unhealthy as the straight stuff, but I’ve been making a conscious effort to drink less of it and more water. I try and drink atleast a gallon of water a day on top of everything else I drink. Somedays I hit it and some days I don’t. I enjoy running, and try to get out 3-4 times a week for a mile or two each as long as the weather permits. I also enjoy my red meat which the “experts” seem to say one day is going to kill me. I’ll take my chances. Veggies and fruits are no big deal to me I like most all of them. It takes hard work, discipline, and more money to live and eat healthy that’s for sure.
‘69 K10 SWB http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=805206
'98 Silverado LT K2500HD ECLB Vortec 454/4l80E: 6" lift 315/75/16's
‘87 IROC-Z all original 50K mile survivor TPI 305 IROC Blue
‘10 Camaro 2SS/RS Aqua Blue Metallic #93 -version 2.0
57taskforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 11:42 AM   #17
Ziegelsteinfaust

I am with you on the cola, but it is better for you to just drink the real stuff.

The aspartame does not signal to your body you had enough like sugar versions do.

I have cut down immensely due to acid reflux issues I am having in general, and I still will get a big gulp. If I want less calories because I want something drink on a longer drive. I mix 1/2+1/2 coke and diet coke. So I stop sooner then if it had no coke.

Soda does not cause my acid reflux issues, but it is not good for either way. Right now just salsa, and jalapeņos put the hurting on me.

Which sucks as I like spicy foods, and the work lunch room that is all they cook that is good.
Ziegelsteinfaust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 01:33 PM   #18
LT7A

Quote:
Originally Posted by theastronaut View Post
$200 and 1650 pounds... Festiva? My $1400 '89 with AC, no back seat, and heavier than stock 14" wheels weighs 1720.

Edit- I'm starting back to the gym this weeks since I now weigh 10% of my car's curb weight, up from my usual 9%
That's a neat little car. I really like those wheels too. I have a 94 Suzuki Swift. It's really rough, but it was almost free. And once I have it a little more together, it will be a great parts chaser. Almost like a little wagon with the seat folded down. I guess it could be described as a not so hot hatch, haha. But they definitely put the effort into making them at least a little bit sporty. And somehow I really enjoy the fact that you get an aluminum block, aluminum head, overhead cam, 5-speed transmission. All stuff that I would love to have in my American made cars and trucks - although 8 cylinders and a little more displacement...

Good luck on your 1% weight loss - of the car that is. That sly little Fiesta will get faster!
Old 01-24-2022, 01:34 PM   #19
Keith Seymore

The common rule of thumb is that 100 lbs = 0.1 of a second of elapsed time in the quarter mile.

My racing buddies and I were looking at some photos and saw a pic of a guy we knew. It looked like he had put on quite a bit of weight since we saw him last.

"Yup" I said. "It looks like Rick has put on a couple of tenths".

K
1986 - 2019
Intro from an Old Assembly Guy: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=342926
My Pontiac story: http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...d.php?t=560524
Chevelle intro: http://www.superchevy.com/features/s...hevy-chevelle/
Keith Seymore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 01:44 PM   #20
LT7A

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57taskforce View Post
My biggest weakness is I love Cola… I never have been a drinker, smoker, etc. but damn I love me some ice cold Pepsi. Lately I’ve switched over to drinking the newer blend of Coke Zero. I realize it’s probably equally as unhealthy as the straight stuff, but I’ve been making a conscious effort to drink less of it and more water. I try and drink atleast a gallon of water a day on top of everything else I drink. Somedays I hit it and some days I don’t. I enjoy running, and try to get out 3-4 times a week for a mile or two each as long as the weather permits. I also enjoy my red meat which the “experts” seem to say one day is going to kill me. I’ll take my chances. Veggies and fruits are no big deal to me I like most all of them. It takes hard work, discipline, and more money to live and eat healthy that’s for sure.
My feeling is that you need to eat stuff you really like still. Maybe just less of it if you've got some pounds to lose like I do. But I don't want to die from worrying about what I eat, haha. But there are times that I could employ a little more moderation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziegelsteinfaust View Post
I am with you on the cola, but it is better for you to just drink the real stuff.

The aspartame does not signal to your body you had enough like sugar versions do.

I have cut down immensely due to acid reflux issues I am having in general, and I still will get a big gulp. If I want less calories because I want something drink on a longer drive. I mix 1/2+1/2 coke and diet coke. So I stop sooner then if it had no coke.

Soda does not cause my acid reflux issues, but it is not good for either way. Right now just salsa, and jalapeņos put the hurting on me.

Which sucks as I like spicy foods, and the work lunch room that is all they cook that is good.
Sorry to hear about the reflux, that's definitely a rough one. I didn't know that about the sugar content, but it makes sense in terms of getting you to a point that you're satisfied. I go ahead and snag a soda when I feel like it, but try to sip it instead of gulp it - no disrespect to 7-Eleven's flagships, haha. That way I might only drink half or 3/4 of it and not feel too bad when I pour the rest out.

I like seeing information like this. I've determined that a diet's not going to do it for me, that I need to make modifications I can live with. Not everything is going to register immediately with a weight loss, but I figure if I can keep making small changes that it will be inescapable that I get more healthy. And if they help my calories drop, then I will see the benefit of incremental change. For instance, I'm throwing a lot of spinach into my diet. More vegetables in general, but I find that I can throw spinach on my plate and eat it with just about anything. I'll even put it in with my scrambled eggs for breakfast. A tip I picked up from Gregski on here is to use egg whites. I get them in the carton. I use one regular egg because I've got to have some yellow in there. And then I use the equivalent of another egg or so of just egg whites. Great protein without nearly as many calories.

Last edited by LT7A; 01-24-2022 at 01:51 PM.
Old 01-24-2022, 01:55 PM   #21
LT7A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Seymore View Post
The common rule of thumb is that 100 lbs = 0.1 of a second of elapsed time in the quarter mile.

My racing buddies and I were looking at some photos and saw a pic of a guy we knew. It looked like he had put on quite a bit of weight since we saw him last.

"Yup" I said. "It looks like Rick has put on a couple of tenths".

K
I forgot that it was that direct of a calculation, but I've heard that before. And that's just a straight line acceleration benefit.
Old 01-24-2022, 05:12 PM   #22
LONGHAIR
just can't cover up my redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post

How in the heck can that possibly be enforceable? or even legal for that matter?
This is one of those jackass Mayor's court type of things that isn't legal, but it would cost more to fight it than the fine that goes with it.
So they "win" by default. It's wrong and they know it, but no one will do anything about it.

BYW, if someone walks that close to my truck, they get what they deserve. Sometimes I drive around with an empty bike rack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn Man View Post
As for reading directions...
The directions are nothing but another man's opinion.
Learn from the mistakes of others, you won't live long enough to make them all yourself...

Bad planning on your part does not necessarily constitute an instant emergency on my part....

The great thing about being a pessimist is that you are either pleasantly surprised or right.
LONGHAIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 09:27 PM   #23
Warrens69GMC

Lighten it up a bit.........
Attached Images

Warrens69GMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 10:39 AM   #24
Keith Seymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrens69GMC View Post
Lighten it up a bit.........
Holey crap!

K
1986 - 2019
Intro from an Old Assembly Guy: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=342926
Old 01-25-2022, 10:41 AM   #25
Keith Seymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT7A View Post
I forgot that it was that direct of a calculation, but I've heard that before. And that's just a straight line acceleration benefit.
It's pretty much dead on, too.

I race index classes, so you spend the whole weekend trying to run the same number (whether it's nice out, or about to rain, or if a tornado is about to sweep through).

A lot of the guys control their time by adding and subtracting weight.

K
1986 - 2019