The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-07-2021, 08:12 AM   #1
Madkidd007

72longstepper won’t own up to his mistake

I’m going to try and make a long story short here as best as I can while being thorough. Bought gmc headlight buckets, and bezels for my gmc front end swap that is down the road so no rush to open package.
A couple days later after the initial purchase I also said I’ll take them to a thread for the front turn signals.
A few days after that I was at the junkyard and found some, when getting home and verifying a tracking number hadn’t even been posted I politely offered for a half refund and he keep the turn signals for his troubles of posting them and packaging them.
He accepted, now the next day I opened the bezels and found that the description of “ One in good shape other has some pitting.” was only half accurate and messages him again. Keeping in mind this is the day after him agreeing to a half refund and still no refund.
When I messaged I stated the bezel was not in good condition as one was supposed to be and asked to just receive a full refund for the turn signal purchase I never got and I would not worry about the bezels as he is still out his shipping and actual bezels and it would be wrong to ask for money back on something that could have just been a genuine mistake. Below is the actual message I sent
“ Well when looking back at the pictures I can see it now that I know what I’m looking for. Since I did actually get them and you paid shipping and are out two bezels. Can you just do a full refund on the turn signals and call it even? If you need a clear picture of what I’m referring to is be happy to send it to you”

The next day I see a payment of $20 as goods and services so a fee was also deducted instead of just issuing a partial refund.
I then messaged him this
“ And then you sent me half back as goods and services instead of just refunding so it even charged me a fee. Thanks”

Here is his response to that
“ Listen pal I had the turns ready to ship. YOU send me a message blah-blah-blah. I agree and send you back half. Now you ***** about a fee ? There was a fee on my end too you nitwit and this is on your message's (Paypal please pay as Goods&Services Madkidd00000007@yahoo.com). On top of that you try to get a full refund by picking apart the bezels! I am done with you please go away.”

As everyone can see I clearly was not trying to get a full refund on bezels I already received and even made a point to state that. I only wished to get a refund on items I never received.
When I got his last reply being rude about it I decided to come here as a last resort.
Attached Images

Syclone killer AWD T56 LS

Paypal please pay as Goods&Services Madkidd00000007@yahoo.com
Madkidd007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 08:20 AM   #2
Madkidd007

Re: 72longstepper won’t own up to his mistake

And since they are junk I decided to peel the chrome back and see how bad it really was. You can tell it was no small blister
Attached Images

Syclone killer AWD T56 LS

Paypal please pay as Goods&Services Madkidd00000007@yahoo.com
Madkidd007 is offline   Reply With Quote