The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-26-2008, 06:19 PM   #1
C10 Club Tennessee

Dreams of a 67 and TennesseeZ

I would like to mention these two guys as they have helped me immensely the past week. LET ME PREFACE THIS BY SAYING THIS IS IN NO WAY TIM'S FAULT. I bought a cowl hood from Tim Christian at the Maggie Valley show, in fact I bought the hood, two 67 fenders, radiator support, fuel tank, tons of stuff. Well, it's been sitting in my garage since May 4. My body guy called me the Tuesday after Labor Day and asked me to bring it all over. It's all been in boxes so I loaded it up and brought it over. Well, the hood had two creases in it about 8 inches up from the cowl on both sides. They were identical. Must have strapped it down to tight at the factory. Tim even told me to open the box and see if it was okay, but I didn't do it. Worst part was that I was just at Woody's cookout on Labor Day weekend and could have swapped them out there because Tim was there bringing parts to people.

Well, I work 6.5 days a week and haven't got time to run over to Rogersville and get a new one. Was going to be outrageous to ship. Well after several close calls of getting it over here with no such luck these two guys helped. TennesseeZ(Larry) went by and picked it up and Dreams of a 67(Joe) got it from him. Joe had some business over in the Nashville area and brought it over this morning.

Both of them turned down any money for their trouble or their gas. Thanks to them two my body guy can possibly get my blazer in primer this weekend.

Thanks alot guys you are both awesome people.

www.gmtruckshow.com

Project "Andes"-Halen's First Truck

Project: Patina Burb

for he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer. Romans 13:4

Last edited by 5150; 09-26-2008 at 06:23 PM.
5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 01:02 AM   #2
Cyclone44
Step Brother

Re: Dreams of a 67 and TennesseeZ

I can say that Joe (Dreams of a 67) is really a great person and he has helped me so many times and has never ask for any money...He is a great guy and I'm proud to call Joe my friend.....
Cyclone44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:01 AM   #3
billsbowtie

same here joe has helped me alot with getting parts from one state to another. and he has even helped me on my projects when he comes by to pick parts up. he will never take anything for his help either. i wish there were more joes in the world.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:54 PM   #4
woodridge

But then again, they are Tennessee guys aren't they. This board is full of outstanding members, just two more examples.

Last edited by woodridge; 10-09-2008 at 02:55 PM.
woodridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:24 PM   #5
Cyclone44
Step Brother

I left some rep. points for them helping out fellow members...Joe has helped me alot....
Cyclone44 is offline   Reply With Quote