The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-09-2011, 02:04 AM   #1
454stepside
Account Suspended

Thumbs down parts sold to lcwarriors

i sold parts to him and had a friend deliver them to las cruses for him and he could not arrange with his friends to receive the parts and pay for them like he said he would now i am having to pay my freind the delivery fee of 100.00 dollars i have gone above and beond to get these parts to him twice now and this time it cost me money i would not recomend selling to him he does not hold up his end and it might cost you money like it has me and i don't have the extra money to pay my friend but i will not let him get screwed over cause he went out of his way to deliver these parts for me just a far warning the parts that he was to get was an uncut a/c dash with all vents a set of a/c controls and a five lug rear end all but the rear end was posted in the for sale section the rear was discussed threw phone conversations would be nice if he would step up and pay the delivery fee but i am pretty sure i will be out the money and never see it again
454stepside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 09:52 AM   #2
Restrorob
The One And Only !!!

Re: parts sold to lcwarriors

Rule of thumb; Nothing leaves till palm is greased......

Good Luck with get'n your ship expense !
88 TA-GTA in the works....
97 GMC Ext. Cab
502 Crate 5 Spd......Sucks Gas But Haulz Azz !

The primary function of an Engineer is to make it difficult for the Fabricator and impossible for the Mechanic.

"Why go out preserved when you can go out beat up, worn out, sliding in sideways screaming, Holy Sh!t What A Ride" !!!
Restrorob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:43 PM   #3
dwcsr
Hollister Road Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 454stepside View Post
i sold parts to him and had a friend deliver them to las cruses for him and he could not arrange with his friends to receive the parts and pay for them like he said he would now i am having to pay my freind the delivery fee of 100.00 dollars i have gone above and beond to get these parts to him twice now and this time it cost me money i would not recomend selling to him he does not hold up his end and it might cost you money like it has me and i don't have the extra money to pay my friend but i will not let him get screwed over cause he went out of his way to deliver these parts for me just a far warning the parts that he was to get was an uncut a/c dash with all vents a set of a/c controls and a five lug rear end all but the rear end was posted in the for sale section the rear was discussed threw phone conversations would be nice if he would step up and pay the delivery fee but i am pretty sure i will be out the money and never see it again

This might be easier to understand if it wasn't one huge sentence. Did you get any money? or are your parts on the way back? Did he only not pay shipping?
dwcsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:04 PM   #4
454stepside
Account Suspended

sorry dont do the computer crap so no periods commas or anything parts are coming back and i have to pay my friend for taking them down there and bringing them back
Old 10-09-2011, 07:12 PM   #5
70-Shorty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrorob View Post
Rule of thumb; Nothing leaves till palm is greased......Good Luck with get'n your ship expense !
Don't want to be disrespectful but the first obvious mistake was not getting a deposit (at the very least) if not the whole amount up front. Maybe its time to get computer literate and get a paypal account, he could have paid you that way...
Tim
02 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson supercharged 5.4
2000 Harley Roadking Hot Bike Baggers Mag Shoot
http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/i...oot/?start=all
some truck lettering & flame jobs
http://www.flickr.com/photos/4950319...7602894916215/
70-Shorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:22 PM   #6
454stepside
Account Suspended

to busy working on cars to care about getting computer literate and could care less about paypal thats what money orders are for and i tried to trust ppl but not anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but hey lets keep bashing me cause i dont use periods or commas or proper english and cause i trust ppl in this world
Old 10-09-2011, 09:09 PM   #7
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

I have not seen anyone bash you. It is not hard to use spaces if you do not wish to use punctuation. No one is being ugly to you etc, you are getting pissy because of suggestions.

I do not type perfect, nor spell 100% etc.. I do however attempt to get my ideas across to others in a way that works.

If you would rather just go off about the way you type, then do not expect helpful answers from the community. I wish you the best with paying off your friends
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 10:57 PM   #8
dwcsr
Hollister Road Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 454stepside View Post
to busy working on cars to care about getting computer literate and could care less about paypal thats what money orders are for and i tried to trust ppl but not anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but hey lets keep bashing me cause i dont use periods or commas or proper english and cause i trust ppl in this world
My intent was not to bash you . I just didn't understand what you were trying to say about the deal.
dwcsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:02 PM   #9
64shortbox

I know exactly what 454stepside is talking about. Pay Pal is a pain to set up and keep safe. I have seperate checking account just for my Pay Pal account. That way if someone hacks my Pay Pal account (which has happened) the most they can get out of it is the $25 I have in there just to keep it active. So when I buy something using Pay Pal I transfer just enough money over from my regular checking to my Pay Pal checking account to cover the charge. Also when I receive payment through Pay Pal I imeadiately transfer that money to my regular checking account and wait to make sure pament has cleared before shipping out an item. My old bank (Chase) started charging me $10.00 a month just for my Pay Pal account that Pi$$ed me off so I changed banks to keep my free checking. That means opening a total of 3 new accounts - my main regular checking account, a new savings account and my Pay Pal checking account, setting up new direct deposits for the main account and closing out my old Chase accounts.
A word of caution on accepting money orders. I ONLY use and accept US Postal Money Orders. If someone screws you using a US Postal Money Order it's a federal offense and just a threat of turning it to the Post Office gets immeadiate results. And believe me I would follow through. Just the threat of going to the Post Office and filling on my end got me my money back on a part that supposedly shipped out 3 weeks prior.
As 454stepside stated I would much rather work on my stuff than deal with cheats and liars and all that is involved just to get paid for a few items I sell. Heck, I've even been burned on some items I gave away. All I wanted was the cost of my shipping and the shipping label on the box from the Post Office shows exactly what I paid for the shipping. Not only did I NOT get my shipping money, a month or so later I saw my items on eBay for sale. And this was from a fellow member on my Pontiac Site.
64shortbox is offline   Reply With Quote