The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2017, 01:07 AM   #1
GREEN64

Lightbulb The next Chapter for Bigsexxxy 66 crewcab. The end of Jose RIP.

I have been on here for a while I don't post much but I enjoy the stories and articles some of you have shared. Thanks

This story goes back a few years . This CC started its life as a C-60 my uncle found it on craigslist. Its was converted to half ton by my uncle Bryan and I a few years back. I was lucky enough to purchase it from him a couple years ago. Didn't do much with it for the first year just looked at it . Not sure why I didn't get it out and drive it more. But this last year we got it out and hit a few shows.

I would take bigsexxxy and my wife would drive Jose. We have 2 kids one would ride with mom and one with dad. This was ok but I wanted all of us to be able to ride together. I have this crazy idea that I can combine both trucks into one cool family cruiser. My wife thinks i'm crazy lol she knew that 20 years ago when we got together

I have been working on this for a few months now. I will try and post up pictures in order. I have a lot more work to do.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
GREEN64 is offline   Reply With Quote