The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-02-2002, 03:55 PM   #1
davidson2100

Buckets and Console for sale

I do not have a way to get pics on the computer so I apologize in advance. I have the few following items for sale merely because the misses wants me to start cleaning house a little. I will place a description of each below if you are interested. If you absolutely want pics it may take me a while to find someone to take them so you will have to be patient.

Priced the same as I paid, but the wife wants me to gid rid of stuff pretty bad so I could negotiate a package deal.

Pair of 1975 Chevy Blazer Seats $100

1975 Console w/cupholders $45

Seat Belts $40

Pair of bucket seats out of a 75 Blazer with the brackets still attached. The seats need new foam on the bottom, the back foam upholstery is pretty good. They will need to be reupholstered. The passenger side seat still has the lever to tilt the seat and has the hard plastic back on it.

I have the console out of the 75 Blazer as well w/the cup holders. I have all ready cleaned it up and dyed it black. It has all of the trim and the chevrolet emblem and opens and closes good and looks real sharp with the new black dye. One of the holes to bolt it to the floor has been broken open meaning that the diameter of the hole is about an inch big now so you may need to place a big washer there or drill a whole somewhere else

I do not know the exact year that the seat belts are out of, but I think they came out of a blazer. I know they must be 67 and up model because they same as my 72 chevy pickup. I have a set of 3 lap belts that are a gray color that are in good condition the buckles them selves are really good and still have the blue GM button these do not retract. I also have 2 green lap belts that are in good condition with the blue gm button on the buckle the do not retract.

my email is davidson2100@yahoo.com
davidson2100 is offline   Reply With Quote