The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board > Blazer and Suburban Stuff

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-12-2023, 10:26 PM   #1
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

F/S OE Blazer Misc Parts: Seal Ret./Hatch Latch/CST Brackets/Spare Tire Hdwr.

Here are some nice original GM Blazer/Jimmy specific parts that we currently have available ready to ship, will offer combined CONUS shipment on multiple purchases. If interested, funds can be sent via paypal, venmo, check or money order, if using paypal option buyer covers fee's. Thanks, Mel

#1/OE used vertical side tailgate weatherstrip retainer set, clean bare metal/no rust holes. $80. + Ship. ***Sold/Picked Up***

#2/OE used five piece hatch hinge and handle mechanism cover access plate setup. $125. + $11. for CONUS shipment.

#3/OE used two piece hatch hinge cover access plate set. $40. + $7. for CONUS shipment. ***Sold/Shipped***

#4/OE used RH hatch latch, both springs are good and still has the latch rod retaining clip. $75. + $7. for CONUS shipment. ***Sold/Shipped***

#5/OE used six piece CST rear panel mounting bracket set, OE paint & extra clean @ $20. apiece/$120. set + Ship. ***Sold/Picked Up***

#6/OE used three piece spare tire wheel mounting bolt, washer cup and lugnut setup. $125. + $11. for CONUS shipment. ***Sold/Shipped***

(This carriage bolt was a GM NOS p/n 3991023 piece before being put into service, the bolt still has some sticky GM parts label residue
present that can be seen just above threads.)

#7/OE used spare tire wheel mounting washer cup. $50. + $7. for CONUS shipment. ***Qty. 1 Sold/Shipped***
(*09/10/23* We do have more of these OE wheel mounting washer plates available.)
Attached Images

Last edited by Classic Bowties; 04-09-2024 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Availability update
Classic Bowties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 10:36 PM   #2
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Re: F/S OE Blazer Misc Parts: Seal Ret./Hatch Latch/CST Brackets/Spare Tire Hdwr.

#2-#3/OE used hatch hinge and handle mechanism cover sets...
Attached Images

Old 03-12-2023, 10:40 PM   #3
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Re: F/S OE Blazer Misc Parts: Seal Ret./Hatch Latch/CST Brackets/Spare Tire Hdwr.

#4/OE used RH-pass side hatch latch...
Attached Images

Old 03-12-2023, 10:42 PM   #4
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

#5/OE used six piece CST rear interior cargo panel mounting bracket set...
Attached Images

Old 03-12-2023, 10:46 PM   #5
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

#6/OE used three piece spare tire wheel mounting bolt, washer cup and lugnut setup...
Attached Images

Old 03-12-2023, 10:48 PM   #6
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

#7/OE used spare tire wheel mounting washer cup...
Attached Images

Old 03-13-2023, 09:32 PM   #7
1rippen6

I'll take #6 and #7, can you combine shipping
1rippen6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 10:59 PM   #8
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1rippen6 View Post
Okay, you got the #6/OE 3 pc. spare tire wheel mount hardware setup and the #7/OE spare tire wheel mount washer cup, will ship both for $11. combined. The total and payment info for sending of funds via paypal has been forwarded on Mon. 03/13, confirm your shipping address and we'll get the parts ready to go out. Thanks again, Mel
Old 03-14-2023, 10:38 PM   #9
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
The #6/OE 3 pc. spare tire wheel mount hardware setup and the #7/OE spare tire wheel mount washer cup have been shipped off, your combined parts order went out via USPS Priority on Tue. 03/14 and the expected delivery day is this Fri. 03/17. Thanks again for your order and let me know if we can help with any other 67-72 parts needs. Mel
Old 03-21-2023, 02:00 PM   #10
1rippen6

I sent an email about the bolt, just checking to see if you received it.
Old 03-21-2023, 08:13 PM   #11
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
I sent an email about the bolt, just checking to see if you received it.
No, I hadn't until searching for it after seeing your above reply, the email address that you used was setup solely for receiving online payments, there was a card placed inside your parts shipment with our e-mail address and phone number for contact. Instead of replying to your email, figured to just post here for full disclosure regarding the OE used 3991023 bolt that was sent, I still have the remnants of the GM parts tag from this bolt on hand showing the p/n ending in 023, I didn't offer/include it so that there would be no confusion on bolt being sold as used. We have found that this 7/16" carriage bolt was sold in various 4-6" lengths over the years under the same 3991023 p/n, if you have access to any GM parts books (or search here on site) you will find various lengths listed in the books for the same part number, some books even list cut to length. While we have came across a few these fine thread carriage bolts cut and shortened over the years, if I recall correctly the bolt sent to you was around 5" in length, the bolt sent was not cut off and still had the original tip showing the factory galvanizing, the included 7/16" lug nut spun on and off of bolt effortlessly. We stand behind all of our transactions, if you are not happy with your purchase please return the setup for a full refund of purchase price plus shipping cost both ways. Thanks, Mel
Old 03-22-2023, 11:39 AM   #12
1rippen6

I will ship back tonight and pm tracking once shipped.
Old 03-26-2023, 01:36 AM   #13
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
I will ship back tonight and pm tracking once shipped.
The #6/OE used three piece spare tire wheel mounting bolt, washer cup and lugnut setup was received today Sat. 03/25, a refund has been sent via paypal in the amount of $140. (Item #6 purchase price $125./combined shipment charge $4./return shipping charge $11.). Mel
Old 06-27-2023, 04:39 PM   #14
tim71

I will take item #3, the 2 piece cover set. Please expedite shipping.
Old 06-27-2023, 04:57 PM   #15
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim71 View Post
Okay you got #3, the total and payment info for sending of funds via paypal has been forwarded on Tue. 06/27, please confirm your full shipping address and we'll get the parts ready to go out. Thanks, Mel
Old 06-27-2023, 10:27 PM   #16
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim71 View Post
Hey Tim, the #3/OE used two piece hatch hinge cover plate set has been shipped off, your package went out via USPS priority on Tue. 06/27 and the expected delivery day is this Thu. 06/29. Thanks again for your order and repeat business, let me know if we can help with any other 67-72 parts needs. Mel
Old 09-10-2023, 02:03 PM   #17
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Bringing this group of K/5 Blazer - Jimmy parts back up ttt...
Old 09-17-2023, 07:52 PM   #18
CanadianNascar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Bowties View Post
Bringing this group of K/5 Blazer - Jimmy parts back up ttt...
Quote:
#4/OE used RH hatch latch, both springs are good and still has the latch rod retaining clip. $75. + $7. for CONUS shipment.
Is this item still available?
Could also use a hatch hinge cover access plate.
CanadianNascar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 08:17 PM   #19
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianNascar View Post
Hello, we just recently updated/edited the blazer parts availability on 9/14 in the top post of this thread and yes item #4/OE used RH hatch latch is available for purchase. We do not currently have any singles on hand, but list item #2/OE used five piece hatch hinge and handle cover plate setup is also available/ready to ship. Thanks for the inquiry, Mel
Old 09-17-2023, 08:20 PM   #20
CanadianNascar

Quote:

Quote:
Hello, we just recently updated the blazer parts availability on 9/14 in the top post of this thread and yes item #4/OE used RH hatch latch is available for purchase. We do not currently have any singles on hand, but list item #2/OE used five piece hatch hinge and handle cover plate setup is also available/ready to ship. Thanks for the inquiry, Mel
Awesome, I will take the RH hatch latch.
Actually its the handle cover plate is all I need.

PM incoming, thanks for quick response.
Old 09-17-2023, 09:08 PM   #21
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Awesome, I will take the RH hatch latch.

Actually its the handle cover plate is all I need.

PM incoming, thanks for quick response.
Your total and the payment info for sending of funds via paypal has been forwarded on Sun. 09/17, we'll get the hatch latch packed up and ready to go out tomorrow Mon. 09/18. Thanks again, Mel
Old 09-17-2023, 09:12 PM   #22
CanadianNascar

Quote:
Your total and the payment info for sending of funds via paypal has been forwarded on Sun. 09/17, we'll get the hatch latch packed up and ready to go out tomorrow Mon. 09/18. Thanks again, Mel
Money sent, thank you, quick service!
Old 09-19-2023, 05:13 PM   #23
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Money sent, thank you, quick service!
Sent paypal funds received and the #4/OE used RH hatch latch has been shipped off, your package went out via USPS First Class Intl-Canada Service yesterday Mon. 09/18, was informed by the USPS counter gal to expect/allow for a 2-3 week delivery time and that the tracking number on the USPS customs declaration form for online tracking only updates/follows the package to the border. Thanks again for your order and let me know if we can help with any other 67-72 parts needs. Mel
Old 09-29-2023, 08:52 PM   #24
CanadianNascar

Received the part yesterday, installed today.
Thanks Mel, great packing, and super communication.
My hatch has never worked since I bought my Blazer in the early 90's.
Now to remove the McGyver doo dads...
Attached Images

Old 09-30-2023, 01:15 PM   #25
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Received the part yesterday, installed today.
Thanks Mel, great packing, and super communication.
My hatch has never worked since I bought my Blazer in the early 90's.
Now to remove the McGyver doo dads...
Right on, USPS delivered the part a bit faster than was told/projected! Thanks for confirming the safe arrival and that you're happy with the packaging and purchase, let me know if we can help with any other 67-72 parts needs. Mel