The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-31-2011, 08:16 AM   #76
laplander

Re: The Neverending Longhorn 11/01-current

Subscribed.....
laplander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 04:40 PM   #77
Sinisterspeed

Re: The Neverending Longhorn 11/01-current

Oh wow, I can't believe the last time I worked on this truck was back in 2009. It's now 2021!

Life has really been speeding by, been through a divorce (had to pay her half of the value of this truck to keep it), changed careers, went back to school got a degree, got into Harley's. The whole time this truck is just sitting in the same spot staring at me I just refuse to let it go and haven't ever figured out what to do about the powder coated frame and the rear end location issue.

It's never been on the road. It hasn't even been outside except for the one time in this build thread pre-2010. This past weekend I took my 67 Camaro over to a buddies house that used to be into building trucks, riding quads with me. We talked about getting this thing back on the priority list and get it on the road next summer even came up with a couple ideas on how to relocate the rear end and get back on other things it needed.

Now that I have some projects done around the house, life is settling back down. It might be time to actually throw my efforts back at this truck. It'll be like I just found it, everything done so far is perfect and to my taste.

70 GMC Longhorn (A.K.A Money Bucket)
57 Chev 3100
05 Chevy LLY Dmax.
67 Chevy Camaro

Dad's Budget Build 55

My Longhorn Build
Sinisterspeed is offline   Reply With Quote