The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2014, 10:23 AM   #1
Smooth1SITF

My 1969 Chevrolet C-10 Short Wide Bed Pickup

Starting my slow restoration project on my newest family member, a 1969 Chevy C10 SWB Pickup. Was a childhood dream for me to have my very own and now the dream has come true. My old next door neighbor had one and ever since then I fell in love with them. I found her and rescued her in San Antonio, TX resting in a country home's driveway. Going to bring her back to life. It appears to have had some custom work done to her and she is missing a few items but I will be trying to bring her back to as close to factory specs. Rust as always is a issue with this one so I am going to be combating that. It's my very first project and want to do it right so if anyone has pointers, please let me know by posting here. Thank you for welcoming me to this family here. Below is what she looks like, and what I plan to have her look like when I finish:

Currently:

What I want her to look like in the end. Found this picture courtesy of Classic Trucks:

Smooth1SITF is offline   Reply With Quote