The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board > Blazer and Suburban Stuff

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2014, 09:47 AM   #1
thekuse

1969 Original Suburban 3rd Row Bench

Last week I explored a local salvage yard looking for parts for my 1969 C-20, but found nothing specific to the truck itself. While I was searching though, I found a seat out of an old junk Suburban and decided that I could maybe create a couch out of it for parades or tailgating. This idea ran through my head until I cleaned it up and started to research it. Apparently the 3rd row seats are quite rare and with this one being original, including the vinyl, and quite sought after, I decided to ditch the idea. Someone would definitely profit off of a seat in this condition, I would rather not run the risk of ruining it. I have painted the brackets and arm bars but have left the rest original. I am looking for $550 or a reasonable offer being that I don't truly know it's value. Please feel free to comment or chime in and we can go from there. I only ask that a local pick-up be it's only means of transport.
Attached Images

thekuse is offline   Reply With Quote