The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-11-2012, 10:07 AM   #26
CPPJEFF
Account Suspended

Re: Classic Performance Products complaints ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMtrucknut!! View Post
Well the part arrived and I have bled the brakes ? Guess what they now work and the new proportioning valve doesn't leak! Now CPPJEFF lets see what happens when I return the old one back to your place of business. TO BE CONTINUED..............
Sounds Great! Glad to hear you got it going..
CPPJEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 05:20 PM   #27
GMtrucknut!!

Okay I lobbed the ball back into their court with returning the junk piece of crap proportioning valve , I left a description of the defect ,and contact information in the box . It was sent with delivery confirmation with signature required. But yet I have heard no information regarding my part I have also sent a private message to CPPJEFF. This has all been over a week ago since they recieved it and still nothing. CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! HA

Last edited by GMtrucknut!!; 06-01-2012 at 05:37 PM.
GMtrucknut!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 05:42 PM   #28
CPPJEFF
Account Suspended

Quote:
Okay I lobbed the ball back into their court with returning the junk piece of crap proportioning valve , I left a description of the defect ,and contact information in the box . It was sent with delivery confirmation with signature required. But yet I have heard no information regarding my part I have also sent a private message to CPPJEFF. This has all been over a week ago since they recieved it and still nothing. CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! HA
Ok i appreciate you replying to my direct e-mail as i come on this site almost never! Let me check on this right now and see what is going on. Thanks
Old 06-01-2012, 06:05 PM   #29
GMtrucknut!!

Thank you Jeff ,this has been a virtual nightmare and doesn't seem to be coming to a close.
Old 06-01-2012, 06:13 PM   #30
CPPJEFF
Account Suspended

Quote:
Thank you Jeff ,this has been a virtual nightmare and doesn't seem to be coming to a close.
Bro this is a $49.00 trust me i will put it to a close!
Old 06-01-2012, 07:06 PM   #31
CPPJEFF
Account Suspended

Quote:
As of 4:00 friday June 1st credit card has been refunded $49.00. Thanks and have a great weekend!
Old 06-01-2012, 07:21 PM   #32
GMtrucknut!!

Thank you Jeff when the statement arrives then I will post but until then I will remain neutral. Sorry to be blunt but at this point it's just words and after all this I still can't be positive that things are straight.

Last edited by GMtrucknut!!; 06-01-2012 at 07:23 PM. Reason: miss-spelled words
Old 06-04-2012, 10:14 AM   #33
CPPJEFF
Account Suspended

Unhappy Re: Classic Performance Products complaints ?

Quote:
Thank you Jeff when the statement arrives then I will post but until then I will remain neutral. Sorry to be blunt but at this point it's just words and after all this I still can't be positive that things are straight.
Wow whatever bro! My word is golden but keep checking your statement to make sure this multi million dollar company didn't make off with your $49.00. Keep me posted, thanks.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:50 PM   #34
Sicklajoie
The Niner

LMAO I can't say I blame the GMTrucknut!
This is, after all, the same multi million dollar company that wouldn't refund another guy for waiting 7 months to get a tilt column.
Niner Progression Thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=697183
Classic Trucks article: https://www.motortrend.com/features/...et-c20-driven/
Sicklajoie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 06:54 PM   #35
CPPJEFF
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicklajoie View Post
LMAO I can't say I blame the GMTrucknut!
This is, after all, the same multi million dollar company that wouldn't refund another guy for waiting 7 months to get a tilt column.
Double check your figures i took care of him after it was all said and done... Once i know about the issue i correct it. Great example, thanks for reminding of this example.
Old 06-04-2012, 07:32 PM   #36
GMtrucknut!!

Well CPPJEFF I have checked my statement and you have sent a credit .I am pleased but yet CPP it is a company who really doesn't care if you like their policies or not . They should be happy that you are an employee. If they cared why would my returned part lay there until you went and retrieved it,why would the tech department half listen and then send a part which would not repair the defective part,and why did a person (namely you )have to make excuses for their actions. All in all you have made a horrible experience better ! Thank you Jeff, evidently you must be an unknown backbone to them !
Old 06-04-2012, 10:19 PM   #37
OKGMC4

You are, or at least were an unhappy customer. I suppose the policies in use may or may not be fair to you, and in the end you say it was a horrible experience (and I may point out you are not the first). However what no one has mentioned is that throughout the whole ordeal Jeff has been sarcastic to you and I both, and highly defensive of CPP. When we try to explain something nicely, it's a wisecrack. When we express unhappiness we are told we "can't come to bat" like they can. Here's the deal...I've never ever been treated like that by Speedway motors, Summit Racing, LMC or anyone else. Rude and disrespectful plain and simple. In the hospital I work in if a patient complains no one says "Hey why don't you just go somewhere else?", we try to be apologetic, fix the problem, and make sure it never happens again. I'm sure Jeff will have a smart alek remark for this post as well but remember...substandard parts and extremely poor customer service do not equal repeat customers.

69/67 chevy/gmc LS powered unibody:
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=624747

One piece window conversion Blackdiesel style:
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=366078

Last edited by OKGMC4; 06-04-2012 at 10:36 PM.
OKGMC4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:02 AM   #38
Sick5
C10 CLUB Y QUE!

i give my props to jeff and not blowing i fuse yet lol.

cpp is getting to be my last choice.
1. i hate having to look for stuff under the web site
2. calling you guys is drag.. long wait times
3.BACK ORDER are a pain

Jeff take some of this and make a change
Sick5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:55 AM   #39
GMtrucknut!!

Well guys I have tried to keep my cool and look past his sarcasm. His statements have been less than professional ,but he did get back part of the expense that I accrued due to their sub-standard service. The tech department needs to learn from this also. Hey besides if 5 people read this and decide that well maybe someother supplier is better due to customer service that is great.
The whole issue could have been avoided by replacing the valve which I am sure is not manufactered by them and their supplier will now refund the cost to them. Several other companies that I have dealt with in my 30+years of working on automobiles have policies which will pay the customer flat rate to replace defective items and then they also profit from as they send the said charges back to the supplier thus no intangible damage is done to their own reputation. But again thank you Jeff if I ever decide I need parts from CPP again I will directly deal with you!
Old 06-05-2012, 12:49 PM   #40
CPPJEFF
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKGMC4 View Post
You are, or at least were an unhappy customer. I suppose the policies in use may or may not be fair to you, and in the end you say it was a horrible experience (and I may point out you are not the first). However what no one has mentioned is that throughout the whole ordeal Jeff has been sarcastic to you and I both, and highly defensive of CPP. When we try to explain something nicely, it's a wisecrack. When we express unhappiness we are told we "can't come to bat" like they can. Here's the deal...I've never ever been treated like that by Speedway motors, Summit Racing, LMC or anyone else. Rude and disrespectful plain and simple. In the hospital I work in if a patient complains no one says "Hey why don't you just go somewhere else?", we try to be apologetic, fix the problem, and make sure it never happens again. I'm sure Jeff will have a smart alek remark for this post as well but remember...substandard parts and extremely poor customer service do not equal repeat customers.
I am totally lost between what you see as a sarcastic remark and what i consider a salesman who cares enough to try and help out. Of course i have wisecracks, these are classic trucks not open heart surgery like at the hospital you work at. In your defense people can easily be misunderstood behind a forum post but if you think i am taking this lightly or i dont care you are sadly mistaken. Of course i am defensive i take alot of pride in my job! If you think i am rude and disrespectful thats certainly not my motive, my motive is to helpout correcting an issue, sorry for the confusion and glad we got this gentleman taken care of!
Old 06-05-2012, 12:51 PM   #41
CPPJEFF
Account Suspended

Quote:
Well guys I have tried to keep my cool and look past his sarcasm. His statements have been less than professional ,but he did get back part of the expense that I accrued due to their sub-standard service. The tech department needs to learn from this also. Hey besides if 5 people read this and decide that well maybe someother supplier is better due to customer service that is great.
The whole issue could have been avoided by replacing the valve which I am sure is not manufactered by them and their supplier will now refund the cost to them. Several other companies that I have dealt with in my 30+years of working on automobiles have policies which will pay the customer flat rate to replace defective items and then they also profit from as they send the said charges back to the supplier thus no intangible damage is done to their own reputation. But again thank you Jeff if I ever decide I need parts from CPP again I will directly deal with you!
Right on bro and sorry for not appreciating my sarcasm i make the mistake of assuming everybody knows me in person and thats my mistake. Thanks again!
Old 06-05-2012, 12:53 PM   #42
CPPJEFF
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick5 View Post
i give my props to jeff and not blowing i fuse yet lol.

cpp is getting to be my last choice.
1. i hate having to look for stuff under the web site
2. calling you guys is drag.. long wait times
3.BACK ORDER are a pain

Jeff take some of this and make a change
Wish i could brutha, i am just a salary empolyee here trying to help some truck brutha's get there parts..... I do mention all this to management.