The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network







Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2020, 09:04 AM   #1
old51sedan
Senior Member
 
old51sedan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Williamston, Mi
Posts: 610
Seat Covers

Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble finding seat covers for there truck? I've talked with Tom in Arizona from Truck world and says not available right now. I'm looking for a set of bucket covers in Dark Saddle for my 69. Also looking for a place to buy some nice carpet, any suggestions? I have removed the gas tank so I need carpet to cover that area also.
old51sedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 09:09 AM   #2
SoCoC10
Senior Member
 
SoCoC10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,380
Re: Seat Covers

Quote:
Originally Posted by old51sedan View Post
Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble finding seat covers for there truck? I've talked with Tom in Arizona from Truck world and says not available right now. I'm looking for a set of bucket covers in Dark Saddle for my 69. Also looking for a place to buy some nice carpet, any suggestions? I have removed the gas tank so I need carpet to cover that area also.
The pandemic has Truck Worldís regular embosser closed. They are really struggling with getting scrolls and vertical lines on the rear of the seat done. If you want me to ask Truck Worldís owner Larry for a quote on your seats let me know.

Order carpet samples from Stockinteriors.com I think there are 3 variations of Saddle available from ACC carpet.
__________________
07' Extcab Silverado Z71 Silver Birch, 5.3L HO
71' Cheyenne C10 Hugger Orange on Saddle SWB
Besides these two, too Many to count
SoCoC10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 08:44 PM   #3
DA71Grande
Senior Member
 
DA71Grande's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Liberty Twp, Ohio
Posts: 220
Re: Seat Covers

I just installed new ACC carpet from Stockinteriors.com in dark saddle 80/20 loop with the mass backing and thinking about getting the floor mats to match

https://www.stockinteriors.com/items...79&MainCatId=1
Attached Images
 
__________________
Doug

71 Sierra Grande C20
16 Sierra 2500HD All terrain

https://paypal.me/digdug7131?locale.x=en_US

Last edited by DA71Grande; 07-26-2020 at 08:50 PM. Reason: .
DA71Grande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 09:49 PM   #4
3757chevy
Senior Member
 
3757chevy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Southern Colorado
Posts: 2,105
Re: Seat Covers

UP...
Attached Images
 
__________________
'67 Stepside(since1997)...'72 K5 Blazer(since2013)...'35 Pickup(since2020).........MIKE
3757chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 09:52 PM   #5
DA71Grande
Senior Member
 
DA71Grande's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Liberty Twp, Ohio
Posts: 220
Re: Seat Covers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3757chevy View Post
UP...
Thanks for the flip
__________________
Doug

71 Sierra Grande C20
16 Sierra 2500HD All terrain

https://paypal.me/digdug7131?locale.x=en_US
DA71Grande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 08:14 AM   #6
old51sedan
Senior Member
 
old51sedan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Williamston, Mi
Posts: 610
Re: Seat Covers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DA71Grande View Post
I just installed new ACC carpet from Stockinteriors.com in dark saddle 80/20 loop with the mass backing and thinking about getting the floor mats to match

https://www.stockinteriors.com/items...79&MainCatId=1
Love the carpet in your truck, I have just went on there web site and requested samples. I see you got the mass backing, I have already installed sound deadener in my truck so thinking I may not need that. Any opinions on that. I still need to find covering for my buckets. Thanks for the reply, appreciate it.
old51sedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 08:37 AM   #7
DA71Grande
Senior Member
 
DA71Grande's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Liberty Twp, Ohio
Posts: 220
Re: Seat Covers

Quote:
Originally Posted by old51sedan View Post
Love the carpet in your truck, I have just went on there web site and requested samples. I see you got the mass backing, I have already installed sound deadener in my truck so thinking I may not need that. Any opinions on that. I still need to find covering for my buckets. Thanks for the reply, appreciate it.
I have the Dynamat down also but with having the big block engine I wanted some extra sound deadener to help keep the sound down
__________________
Doug

71 Sierra Grande C20
16 Sierra 2500HD All terrain

https://paypal.me/digdug7131?locale.x=en_US
DA71Grande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 08:58 AM   #8
old51sedan
Senior Member
 
old51sedan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Williamston, Mi
Posts: 610
Re: Seat Covers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DA71Grande View Post
I have the Dynamat down also but with having the big block engine I wanted some extra sound deadener to help keep the sound down
I understand that, I just have the 292 with single stock exhaust so far. I have a new set of cast iron headers in the box, but don't know if I will use them. They didn't show a picture of their floor mats, have you seen any of them? Thanks for the reply.
old51sedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 09:08 AM   #9
DA71Grande
Senior Member
 
DA71Grande's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Liberty Twp, Ohio
Posts: 220
Re: Seat Covers

Quote:
Originally Posted by old51sedan View Post
I understand that, I just have the 292 with single stock exhaust so far. I have a new set of cast iron headers in the box, but don't know if I will use them. They didn't show a picture of their floor mats, have you seen any of them? Thanks for the reply.
https://www.stockinteriors.com/Items...ilterYear=1971
__________________
Doug

71 Sierra Grande C20
16 Sierra 2500HD All terrain

https://paypal.me/digdug7131?locale.x=en_US
DA71Grande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 08:42 AM   #10
old51sedan
Senior Member
 
old51sedan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Williamston, Mi
Posts: 610
Re: Seat Covers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DA71Grande View Post
Thanks Doug, I did find that, but does not show a picture of mats. Was just wondering how nice they are.
old51sedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 09:52 AM   #11
Trash
Junior Member
 
Trash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Bentonville, AR
Posts: 29
Re: Seat Covers

Looks great! Is that the plush cut material?
Trash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 10:14 AM   #12
3757chevy
Senior Member
 
3757chevy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Southern Colorado
Posts: 2,105
Re: Seat Covers

Quote:
Originally Posted by old51sedan View Post
I understand that, I just have the 292 with single stock exhaust so far. I have a new set of cast iron headers in the box, but don't know if I will use them. They didn't show a picture of their floor mats, have you seen any of them? Thanks for the reply.
Not to get off subject , but what brand headers do you have ? All I can find listed for 230/250/292 are long tube headers...Thanks.
__________________
'67 Stepside(since1997)...'72 K5 Blazer(since2013)...'35 Pickup(since2020).........MIKE
3757chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 12:41 PM   #13
old51sedan
Senior Member
 
old51sedan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Williamston, Mi
Posts: 610
Re: Seat Covers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3757chevy View Post
Not to get off subject , but what brand headers do you have ? All I can find listed for 230/250/292 are long tube headers...Thanks.
I have a set of Langstons headers. I have a set on a 235 that are Fenton.
old51sedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 01:48 PM   #14
psoucy
Junior Member
 
psoucy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Bristol
Posts: 41
Re: Seat Covers

I had bought a saddle bench seat cover that I got right away but decided to change the color scheme on my build. That one came right away. Bought the blue scroll, that took about a month and a half to get. didnít like the way that looked so I bought a black scroll that took another month but looks awesome so I now am a proud owner of 2 bench seat covers I canít use and donít want to spend a fortune to send back. I donít know the rules about selling stuff on this site so I wonít but if anyone wants to get in touch with me about these you could message me.
psoucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 03:47 PM   #15
old51sedan
Senior Member
 
old51sedan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Williamston, Mi
Posts: 610
Re: Seat Covers

Quote:
Originally Posted by psoucy View Post
I had bought a saddle bench seat cover that I got right away but decided to change the color scheme on my build. That one came right away. Bought the blue scroll, that took about a month and a half to get. didnít like the way that looked so I bought a black scroll that took another month but looks awesome so I now am a proud owner of 2 bench seat covers I canít use and donít want to spend a fortune to send back. I donít know the rules about selling stuff on this site so I wonít but if anyone wants to get in touch with me about these you could message me.
I sent you a message about the saddle cover
old51sedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 12:48 AM   #16
Brim
Registered User
 
Brim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Houston
Posts: 37
Re: Seat Covers

Don't get me started on this one, supposedly a lot of these vendors are running into issues with their suppliers but will gladly take your money first and then actually take their time sending you what you paid for due to this Pandemic we are in.

I bought a new cover for my bench seat from CJ Pony parts and had the worst time trying to get updates and a current status on my order. If you tired calling you would be on hold for an indefinite amount of time and then the call would just disconnect automatically. Even if you did the old save your place in line and we will call you back deal and you were lucky to even get a call back it would only allow you to say hello and the call would drop instantly.

I think I actually only talked to a person over there once in 4 months. They would never reply to email inquiries either. Well let's not say ever but in the beginning you would get a reply in a week or so which eventually led to no reply at all. Now I think I was pretty patient, my order was placed in early April of this year and by end of July 2020 I still had not received my cover so I just cancelled my order. Of course it took another 2 weeks for them to confirm it was cancelled. Never again ....

-Mark
Brim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 12:51 AM   #17
Brim
Registered User
 
Brim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Houston
Posts: 37
Re: Seat Covers

On a side not does anyone know is let's say the seat covers for the 70's would fit on a 60-66 C10. I just like the stitching and stamp style on those years better than the 1st generation style?
Brim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1997-2020 67-72chevytrucks.com