The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-08-2021, 02:07 PM   #1
Thealien

I have been helped by so many here!

There are so many members that have helped me in the past year I want to thank all of you. I am sorry if I forget a couple but recently..

blazerowner71--Delivered a pair of NOS bedsides and a 1968 core support I needed. I/we could not have shipped them safely for twice what he charged me to deliver.

georgieb51--Drove 2 1/2 hours this past Sunday and met me half way to sell me some parts I needed. Great communication and fair all around. Small world also as he had recently seen the Blazer I bought from California in person.

a1vintage69--Sold me his rust free CA Blazer. We are on opposite sides of the country with a 3 hour time difference and he was always understanding and helpful. The shipper dropped a bomb on him and was picking it up a day early and still got it ready.

best view--Has met me and helped with parts I was having difficulty finding. Even when he offered parts and I had passed only to find it was exactly what I needed.

72ironmike--Another great member that has helped me more times than I can remember.

michael bustamante--Really stepped up when we were having some shipping issues. He really did way more than he should have and I want him and everyone to know how much I appreciate everything he did for me.

I know I am forgetting some of you and I am sorry. It is members like these that make this one of the best if not the best resource for our old Chevrolet (and GMC) trucks.

Thanks everyone
Mark
Thealien is offline   Reply With Quote