The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2022, 07:19 AM   #26
LT7A

Re: is our photoshop forum gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclebrad View Post
That's a good suggestion.

Maybe we should start with your truck!? ;-)
Wellllll, if you really want to, how about this: This isn't my truck, but maybe we could make it look like my truck and so I can see if I like the ideas I have. This truck already has the wheels and tire size that I want. And to make it the way I want my truck to be, would be to lower it just a little, about 2 inches, or probably the height of the side marker light on the front fender (2 inches both front and rear). And my truck is yellow from the trim line on up with a white top. If you aren't familiar with squarebodies I can give you a better description. It has the chrome plastic trim line instead of the black, but I don't know how you go about adding that in, probably too much of a pain. I saved this picture of a truck since it is close to mine and had the proportions I like, would just want mine a little bit lower. Oh yeah, could you clean the mud off while you're there, haha. No obligation man, but since you asked, I gave it some thought and it seemed like this might be a way for me to get the vision.
Attached Images

Old 06-07-2022, 09:11 AM   #27
CG
BlahBlahBlah

Re: is our photoshop forum gone?

There is now a photoshop thread, post your shop wants/needs there. Here is the link ...

https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=835085