The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-21-2022, 07:14 PM   #1
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

F/S OE 67-72 2wd Idler Arm To Frame Mounting Brackets

We have the three pictured OE GM idler arm to frame mounting brackets w/hardware pulled out and ready to ship, these idler arms and brackets fit all 1967-72 2wd C/10-15-20-25-30-35's. The frame mounting brackets are $35. ea.***Qty. 3 Sold/Shipped***, add a used idler arm for $10. more and shipping is $11. in the CONUS with or without an idler arm. If interested, funds can be sent via paypal, venmo, check or money order, if using paypal option buyer covers fee's. Thanks, Mel

***Update 09/21/23*** The three pictured idler arm frame brackets have been sold,
if anyone else is in need/interested just ask and we'll get one pulled off a parts truck.

Attached Images

Last edited by Classic Bowties; 09-21-2023 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Availability update
Classic Bowties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 07:30 PM   #2
FRCvette

Re: F/S OE 67-72 2wd Idler Arm To Frame Mounting Brackets

I will take one bracket only. Send me an address and I will mail M O tomorrow. Thank You.

1967 c10 swb Stepside
2004 SSR
2013 Silverado swb
FRCvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 07:48 PM   #3
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRCvette View Post
I will take one bracket only. Send me an address and I will mail M O tomorrow. Thank You.
Okay you got an idler to frame bracket by itself, the total and our payment info for mailing
payment has been forwarded on Wed. 09/21. Thanks, Mel
Old 09-27-2022, 09:15 PM   #4
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRCvette View Post
Your sent funds have been received and the idler arm to frame mounting bracket has been shipped off,
your package went out via USPS priority on Tue. 09/27 and the expected delivery day is this Fri. 09/30.
Thanks again for your order and let me know if we can help with any other 67-72 parts needs. Mel
Old 09-03-2023, 11:36 AM   #5
tomb71

Hi just spoke to you on the phone I am interested in the frame bracket with the idler arm I would like to pay via pay pal
tomb71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 12:08 PM   #6
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomb71 View Post
Hi just spoke to you on the phone I am interested in the frame bracket with the idler arm I would like to pay via pay pal
Hello, your combined total and the info for sending of funds via paypal has been forwarded on Sun. 09/03, please confirm your full shipping address and we'll get the parts ready to go out (USPS is closed tomorrow due to Holiday so parts will ship Tue. 09/05). Thanks, Mel
Old 09-03-2023, 12:14 PM   #7
tomb71

Payment sent
tomb71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 12:32 PM   #8
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Payment sent
Funds received on one OE idler arm to frame mounting bracket and one used idler arm, will confirm shipment of parts on Tue. 09/05. Thanks again, Mel
Old 09-05-2023, 10:00 PM   #9
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Payment sent
The OE idler arm to frame mounting bracket and idler arm has been shipped off, your package went out via USPS Priority on Tue. 09/05 and the expected delivery day is this Thu. 09/07. Thanks again for your order and let me know if we can help with any other 67-72 parts needs. Mel
Old 09-18-2023, 02:17 PM   #10
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Bringing the remaining idler arm to frame mounting bracket back up ttt...
Old 09-20-2023, 11:12 PM   #11
LsJuan

I will take your last remaining idler arm to frame mounting bracket without idler arm, thanks!
LsJuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2023, 12:35 PM   #12
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LsJuan View Post
I will take your last remaining idler arm to frame mounting bracket without idler arm, thanks!
Okay you got it, the total and payment info for sending of funds via paypal has been forwarded on Thu. 09/21, please confirm your full shipping address and we'll get the idler arm to frame mounting bracket ready for shipment. Thank you, Mel
Old 09-21-2023, 10:25 PM   #13
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LsJuan View Post
Your OE idler arm to frame mounting bracket has been shipped off, the package went out via USPS Priority on Thu. 09/21 and your expected delivery day is this Sat. 09/23. Thanks again for your order and let me know if we can help with any other 67-72 parts needs. Mel