The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > WIW

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-02-2023, 02:46 PM   #1
jrstallion51

WIW: 72 Bucket Seat Tracks and NOS Tailgate

Tried searching the normal sites to get an idea of what this stuff may be worth but haven't really seen much that has sold recently to get a solid base from.

I have two sets of CST parchment bucket seats with pickup style brackets, one set 69-70 style and one set 71-72 style. Seats are dirty from storage but will clean up very nicely with only minor tears. Would be great for a patina build, driver or recover to be perfect. Driver side tracks are complete and operational and passenger side brackets are the proper style and complete. Have someone that wants to buy the brackets off of a set, but I think the entire seat set with tracks is more valuable complete. What do you think the brackets are worth by themselves? How about the seats without brackets? Complete set?

I also have a NOS Chevrolet Tailgate GM #3882697 still sporting its original black primer and blue GM parts tag. Curious what it is worth also.

Thanks in advance!
Attached Images

jrstallion51 is offline   Reply With Quote