The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-07-2014, 07:45 PM   #26
TBONE1964
Cluster King

Re: Anyone hear from 530FF recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheyenneSuper72 View Post
UPDATE TO ALL INVOLVED. I just got off the phone with Mr. Richard Roy or 530FF. He told me that he was shipping all of the items that he has received payment for in the morning.....he acted like his actions were not a big deal but he did offer an apology. I will give him the benefit of the doubt in the hopes that this gets resolved for all of us who have sent money to him for parts. I also informed him that his actions were not appropriate and that he might get on here and offer his explanation to all involved.... to those directly involved in the transactions I will send you his current contact information if you PM me. Hopefully this was a fluke deal and we can learn from this and avoid the paypal gift option on our future transactions.
Thank you and thank you again sir. I am sure I am not the only one who thanks you for your effort. I did try and make some calls with the information provided but got nowhere. I am surprised he answered and talk to you. It is a big deal, for one because he has already gave me an apology and said he would ship and still I have nothing from him. For two there are several good people who spent hard earned money to buy his parts and did not receive them.

Again, thank you for your effort. It does not go unnoticed.

Take care,
Tom

I am also a dealer for Counterpart for gauge cluster parts only.

Also see my facebook page, CG&C
TBONE1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 07:47 PM   #27
beetle1960

anyone have any luck with this yoyo? I have got nowhere.
1970 Chevy C10 Fleet Long
1972 Chevy C10 Step long
1985 Chevy K10 Fleet Short
beetle1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 12:53 PM   #28
CheyenneSuper72

I talked with him on the phone that one time and he has not answered since. I found some court records on his company, Helicraft Industries, it seems they don't pay their bills either. Other than that nothing. His number is (619) 733 2144. Richard Roy is a crook. You can leave feedback on his review sites for his business, I doubt that gets us that lost money anywhere but it may help change the minds of his potential customers.
CheyenneSuper72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 12:54 PM   #29
CheyenneSuper72

Feel free to leave a nice review for this crooks customers!!!

http://corpfire.com/mobile/logistics...ft-enterprises
Old 11-23-2014, 01:08 PM   #30
CheyenneSuper72

His voice mailbox was recently cleared after being full for weeks. I encourage everyone to call and leave him a message. Thanks!!
Old 11-24-2014, 12:15 PM   #31
cheyenne shortstep

Richard called me earlier this year from my C-list ad for misc Chevy truck parts and asked about an AM/FM, at the time I did not have one but told him that I get them from time to time. He called me about once a week until I got one. I gave a very accurate description and he said he would come and get it that day, a couple days later he called and asked if I would bring it to him and assured me he would pay asking price. I was hesitant but had some other biz near El Cajon so I brought it with me. When I got there he immediately was very critical of condition and said he wanted one in perfect condition [I told him on the phone that it worked but was not perfect], after an hour or more of testing he flatly stated that he didn't like or want it but agreed that my description was dead on. I got the feeling he was waiting for me to offer it for a lower price, not gonna happen. He then showed me a couple other AM/FM's and was kind of bragging about lowballing people for them. He seemed more interested in showing me his truck and NOS parts stash, not what I drove to El Cajon for at all.
I also had another guy from Gillespie Field come up and buy some parts and when I brought up Richards name he just said to watch out and did not want to bad mouth anyone, 'nuff said for me. Sorry to hear you guys got burned, I am less than hour from his shop [Gillespie Field] and a friend lives less than 10 minutes from there. If I can do anything for any of you let me know. Maybe I will stop by and "strongly suggest" he square up.
cheyenne shortstep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 01:51 PM   #32
TBONE1964
Cluster King

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheyenne shortstep View Post
Richard called me earlier this year from my C-list ad for misc Chevy truck parts and asked about an AM/FM, at the time I did not have one but told him that I get them from time to time. He called me about once a week until I got one. I gave a very accurate description and he said he would come and get it that day, a couple days later he called and asked if I would bring it to him and assured me he would pay asking price. I was hesitant but had some other biz near El Cajon so I brought it with me. When I got there he immediately was very critical of condition and said he wanted one in perfect condition [I told him on the phone that it worked but was not perfect], after an hour or more of testing he flatly stated that he didn't like or want it but agreed that my description was dead on. I got the feeling he was waiting for me to offer it for a lower price, not gonna happen. He then showed me a couple other AM/FM's and was kind of bragging about lowballing people for them. He seemed more interested in showing me his truck and NOS parts stash, not what I drove to El Cajon for at all.
I also had another guy from Gillespie Field come up and buy some parts and when I brought up Richards name he just said to watch out and did not want to bad mouth anyone, 'nuff said for me. Sorry to hear you guys got burned, I am less than hour from his shop [Gillespie Field] and a friend lives less than 10 minutes from there. If I can do anything for any of you let me know. Maybe I will stop by and "strongly suggest" he square up.
NOS parts stash?? I take that to mean stolen goods or paid for goods that have not been delivered by Richard. I have called only to be hung up on as soon as I state my business. Maybe a trip from the El Cajon police department to check out the stash of NOS parts will get some attention.

I am basically done wasting time with this but hope others that have spent there money with Richard Roy get some resolve.

How do these crooks stay out of jail???

Old 11-24-2014, 02:43 PM   #33
cheyenne shortstep

As he was showing me his parts and truck he seemed proud to have gotten most of it cheap and told me how he lowballed everyone he bought from. As I said he seemed shocked that I was willing to leave empty handed, I told him I did not appreciate it but have driven further for less.
That is why I hate delivering parts, some seem to think they have you by the short hairs once you have invested time/gas. On the other hand most are appreciative of deliveries and I have met some great folks in the process. Next time I'm in El Cajon I will make a stop by his place.
Old 11-25-2014, 10:31 PM   #34
CheyenneSuper72

Please do stop by there. I wish I was closer to him...I would go by and get my everyone's parts. I will give you a reward for picking up our parts and shipping them to us directly. I will make it worth your time. If you are interested in this let us know. We will get a list. If not, no big deal. Anything helps. I hate that people get screwed over by worthless people like him. Either way it will catch up to him sooner or later.
Old 11-26-2014, 01:36 PM   #35
cheyenne shortstep

Make a list and I'll see what I can do.
Old 11-26-2014, 01:39 PM   #36
TBONE1964
Cluster King

Quote:
Make a list and I'll see what I can do.
He has an 80 lb oil pressure gauge that belongs to me. I paid him $60.00 for it. I can find the link to the original thread if needed.

Thank you for your time and effort on this. I wish I was closer to El Cajon

Have a good holiday,
Tom

Old 11-26-2014, 11:09 PM   #37
CheyenneSuper72

I am out a set of 67/68 Chevrolet NOS front fender eyebrow mouldings or $100.
As mentioned above, thank you very much for doing this for us.
Old 11-27-2014, 01:21 AM   #38
cheyenne shortstep

When I was there with my radio he showed me both the 80 lb gauge and the eyebrow moldings. I'll give it a shot on my next trip south.
Old 12-04-2014, 04:13 PM   #39
cheyenne shortstep

Did Richard square up with you guys? He just called me and said he took care of it. He also said that my story about the radio deal was misleading and that he did not appreciate me posting it as it made him look like the bad guy. I apologize to you Richard for making you out to be the bad guy. I suppose it was my fault for wasting my time taking it to you, I am a man of my word and naively expect the same from others. I hope all who sent him payment get squared up.
Old 12-04-2014, 07:59 PM   #40
beetle1960

He has sent me a tracking number.
1972 Chevy C10 Step long
Old 12-04-2014, 08:05 PM   #41
CheyenneSuper72

Richard sent me an email this afternoon saying my items had been shipped. He included tracking information so I assume I will get them. No need to apologize to anyone especially Richard. If RICHARD would have taken care of his business then this thread would have not existed in the first place. Everyone that has dealt with him on this deal has already came to their own conclusion about him. I understand things come up but, ignoring calls and or not returning calls or emails, being shady about dealings, and not having the balls to get on here after he is in the wrong to offer an explanation is the reason he should not be allowed to sell on here ever again. Thank you Cheyenne shortstep for whatever you have done to get this problem resolved. I will be in contact with you to give you a token of gratitude for your part in this issue. Thank you!
Old 12-05-2014, 02:01 AM   #42
cheyenne shortstep

I didn't really do anything, no need for any compensation as I put forth no effort. I'm just glad to hear you guys might actually be getting your parts. This forum is all good and we don't need shady deals being done here.
Old 12-05-2014, 03:45 AM   #43
TBONE1964
Cluster King

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheyenneSuper72 View Post
Richard sent me an email this afternoon saying my items had been shipped. He included tracking information so I assume I will get them. No need to apologize to anyone especially Richard. If RICHARD would have taken care of his business then this thread would have not existed in the first place. Everyone that has dealt with him on this deal has already came to their own conclusion about him. I understand things come up but, ignoring calls and or not returning calls or emails, being shady about dealings, and not having the balls to get on here after he is in the wrong to offer an explanation is the reason he should not be allowed to sell on here ever again. Thank you Cheyenne shortstep for whatever you have done to get this problem resolved. I will be in contact with you to give you a token of gratitude for your part in this issue. Thank you!
I agree,

I don't know the man and I don't really care about his problems. I was not too upset until the second time he lied to me. I appreciate what cheyenne short step and CheyenneSuper72 have done to try and resolve this issue with Richard Roy.

I have not received a tracking number and I will not expect one. I will consider this a good deal when my part shows up in the mail, until then just another lie. I apologize if I sound bitter and I hope Richard Roy can sleep well at night.

Old 12-05-2014, 07:19 PM   #44
beetle1960

FYI...I received my Speedo today from Richard. I was prepared to file a fraud case, I was ready and I told him so...gave him 5 days from 11/28...he bellied up.
1972 Chevy C10 Step long
Old 12-05-2014, 09:31 PM   #45
Jake1971

This may not mean anything... http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/member.php?u=133316
Richard Roy 53OFF Last Activity: 12-04-2014 11:57 AM
Old 12-09-2014, 02:56 PM   #46
cheyenne shortstep

T-Bone, any word on your stuff from Richard?
Old 12-09-2014, 10:54 PM   #47
TBONE1964
Cluster King

Quote:
T-Bone, any word on your stuff from Richard?
No nothing yet and I must refrain from expressing what I would like Richard Roy to do with my 80 lb oil pressure gauge

Thank you for your effort. I really do appreciate it.

Have a good holiday,
Tom

Old 12-15-2014, 06:15 AM   #48
gmc 2500 4x4

i have just been warned about this dude, he replied to a post i have. bad seed?
gmc 2500 4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 01:22 PM   #49
specialtyretail
So,, what else you got???

Sent me a p.m. Sunday trying to buy some parts out of a thread I have going. I told him that forum rules required transactions to go through the thread and I had noticed he had some issues and I did not want to become one of them.
Old 12-15-2014, 03:24 PM   #50
TBONE1964
Cluster King

530FF AKA Richard Roy "Last Activity: Today 03:08 PM"

Only to buy try and buy parts from people like Fred and not obviously to make things right with some people he has ripped off.

May I suggest that Richard Roy be banned from doing business on this forum.

Thank you,
Tom