The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-09-2002, 02:32 PM   #1
wlee
Just an Old Mr Goodwrench

8-Lug 3/4 Ton Disc Brake Kit

Can’t get through the shop without tripping over parts!
I’m not going to use this kit and plan to put it on Ebay, but I always give the board members first shot at my parts. I'll try to get some pictures posted later today.

Complete power disc brake upgrade kit for 60-73 ¾ ton Chevy trucks. Comes with reconditioned upper and lower A-Arms and spindles with dust pans, all new upper and lower ball joints, new upper and lower control arms, reconditioned stock height coil springs, reconditioned 8-lug rotors and calipers with new inner and outer bearings, races, inner seals and new brake pads. The kit includes a new power brake booster, new master cylinder with new proportioning valve, mounting bracket and brake pedal rod. Assembly comes complete with inner and outer tie rod ends, adjuster sleeves, steering linkage and idler arm. All reconditioned parts have been media blasted and painted with Black DuPont acrylic enamel. Brake lines are not included. I also have the reconditioned 1972 cross-member, and buyer has the choice of buying the unit assembled, or only the parts kit for the same price. I’m Asking $2000 or best offer (individual parts total $2650+). Can ship the parts kit UPS at buyer’s expense, Cross-member is probably to heavy to ship by UPS and would have to go by truck freight. Full cross-member and brake kit assembly - ready to bolt on, can be picked up at my shop located 1 hour east of Kansas City. Email: wlee@socket.net with questions or offers.
1992 Mazda Miata
wlee is offline   Reply With Quote