The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-20-2020, 11:34 AM   #1
bigmoe

Bad vendor experience.

So on Dec. 4 I on line ordered some headlight bucket backing plates from USA1 Industries. My credit card got charged right away. I got an email saying my order would ship in 24-48 hours. Dec 18 I called because I had had no further contact from them. I was told my order would go out in a few days. Never heard anything from them after that that it had been shipped. I emailed and a long while later got another "your order will ship in 24-48 hours. Today Jan 20 I called again and was put on hold for five minutes. I was told they couldn't get a hold of their supplier today (holiday) but would get back to me tomorrow. I cancelled the order.

What I don't understand is that we have so many choices for most of the parts we need for our trucks. So if I was a vendor I would strive to give the best possible service. If they want to compete they need good quality parts (although many of the parts are the same manufacturer), good prices, and fast processing. If I order a part I want it sent out the same day or the next day.
bigmoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2020, 02:25 PM   #2
jayoldschool

Re: Bad vendor experience.

Call Bill's Truck Shop in Ontario.
jayoldschool is offline   Reply With Quote