The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-21-2012, 02:17 PM   #1
eurospec1

Bad experience Southern Kentucky Classics

Well i was hoping to wouldn't come to this, but i ordered a front end bolt kit form southern Kentucky classics that stated it included the core support mounting hardware. when the kit arrived the core support hardware was not included, and i had been hit with a mystery shipping charge, here is there response to me

Originally Posted by sokyclassics
Mr Wilson,

First of all I would like to thank you for your order and your cander. I have looked into your complaint. The website does read that the radiator support hardware is included, and it should not read that way. We are changing that Today. As for the shipping, there is not a company in the business that can give you an exact shipping cost at the time of checkout. LMC uses a price level guide as do most others, so sometimes you over pay and sometimes you under pay. I feel that doing each customers true shipping cost is the best policy. As it states on our website shipping cost will be figured at the time the order is processed, If you need an exact cost please call. I think this board is a very useful tool, for us restores, however I think there is also people here that dont have a clue about what running a business and managing employees is all about, and they love to make a mountain out of a mole hill any chance they get. I am not looking for aproval from anyone but you. So you tell me what it takes to make you a happy customer. I still restore trucks and I know how bad it is to be in the middle of a project and cant get parts, YES I have that problem just like everyone else haha. Thanks again and let me know. BTW which email were you using? this sites or the sales@sokyclassics.

Here was my response, which was just over a month ago, and i have heard nothing back from them, this is really bad customer service

I appreciate your response, the email i used i got from your website. I also appreciate you admitting your website was incorrect in including the radiator support mounting hardware in the front end kit, but ultimately that was the reason i purchased that kit from you, i think it would be fair to send me the mount kit for the radiator support that the website led me to believe i was purchasing, thank you for addressing the issue