The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-26-2013, 05:10 PM   #26
Bomp

Re: Truckmanloco - problem getting parts rip off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Now that we know the payments will be made, and the law has been notified, the account will be suspended for bad / slow deals on more than one occasion.
Makes me happy.
Bomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 09:36 PM   #27
rob32472

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckmanloco View Post
Well I will post my reply here as well just so its public and my responses are not paraphrased like above. I will give Rob a 100% refund minus my time for palletizing and wrapping the cab. The cab was all set up for shipping, Freightcenter had my Credit Card info and has had it from day one ( you have to provide it to set up the shpment). As far as the defamation attempt calling me a liar and saying i tried to rip you off thats completely false. I have offered you a refund on numerous occasions. And now that you have bought another cab all of a sudden im just supposed to drop all my work and call it a loss. Not happening. So here is a breakdown of the fees i will be charging Rob that have incurred for services provided to date.

Palletizing cab- 100 dollars
Wrapping Material- 12 dollars
Wrapping Fee- 50 Dollars
Total- 172.00

Now as far as the refund before I stated that I would send 20 dollars a day to fullfil the amount payed for services and items. But since that wasnt good enough I will now pay 1 dollar a day until the full amount tendered is returned. I will be sending these payments certified cashiers check. This will ensure that theere is no misconception that im trying to rip anyone off as stated above. But since I already stated that i would send the first payment of 20 dollars today at 9am PST. I will do that, but from now on just expect 1 dollar payments. But like i said before it will be a 100% refund minus the fees iI listed above. Since its now 9am PST paypal sent transaction number - 6XH370753B8718038.
Travis,
I spoke to Eddie at the shipping center and he said as late as today that he never heard back from you concerning shipping. So please top with the lies! This is nothing more than you trying to save face and everyone knows it. If you had done anything over three months to ship this cab and sheet metal other than give excuses everything would have been fine. You stated you shipped the cab on three occasions and yet it was not. How does that not make you a liar? It is clear to everyone here that you are a cheat because of the way you are handling a refund and charging me for shrink wrap? Please what a joke! I have every communication we have had saved. You offered a refund after you were quoted a large shipping price and stated if they couldn't find a shipper closer for less you would refund my money. I bent over backwards trying to help you ship this cab and front sheetmetal lets not forget. I have contacted the authorities and will be turning over all communications with them, including your home address. Your attempt at a refund is too little too late. I will be asking for damages for missing a customer deadline, overtime, interest, court fees, and lawyer fees I believe that will cover the shrink wrap.
rob32472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 01:33 AM   #28
tll74
"Junkyard Dog"

Best wishes for you getting a refund. I had a similar deal with the same seller with poor results. Although I did finally get a partial refund after months of trying. As in this case and the same with mine the buyer is always made out to be the bad guy. A bit confusing as to why....
73 Chevelle SS 454 had since high school.
74 Camaro Z28 350 AT numbers matching, Black on Black.
73 El Camino SS 350 4sp.
70 Chevelle SS 396 4sp, number matching with LS6 454
69 Chevy C30 Car Hauler
86 K20 383 4sp 4" lift frame off restoration.
http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/l...t=1b1082d3.pbw
tll74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 10:42 PM   #29
The Blue Pig
Thread Wizard Since 2002

Curious, Rob. Strictly from a bystander's point of view, how did law enforcement handle this situation in the end? Did they take you seriously? Were you refunded? I sure hope you were able to attain some sort of resolution...
--74 C-10 Shortbed
--86 Toyota Tercel (His Driver)
--05 Chevy Trailblazer (Her Driver)
The Blue Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 11:09 AM   #30
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

I do not know on this situation, but can tell you we have had a few issues in the past where the law was involved. Internet fraud is a real crime that does have repercussions. If you have proof and follow through, it is the same as taking out papers on someone for stealing something in person
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote