The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-07-2014, 06:04 PM   #1
bbbc10
Diggin The SquareLife

need some info

first off I don't know where to start this post/thread so if there is a right place for it please move it thanks!! I was wondering has anyone if bought anything from this member and ever have any problems doing so I would like to know please such as shipping problems getting info from seller bout tracking number etc this would be much help as im thinking I might be getting the good old run around. thanks again http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/member.php?u=20434
bbbc10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 07:58 PM   #2
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: need some info

Have you been in contact with the seller?
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 08:54 PM   #3
bbbc10
Diggin The SquareLife

yes I have...but might be a chance im getting the run around NOT FORSURE THOUGH just wanted to knw if anyone else has bought from him
Old 06-11-2014, 07:13 PM   #4
bbbc10
Diggin The SquareLife

ok looks like I got screwed....short run down of what happen I paid for part...said he would ship it out tues after the holiday few weeks ago which is fine...contact him an he said he got it shipped out fri 5/30 an would be here 6/6 which was fine keep checking tracking number he gave me an no update...then he sent me a msg 2 days before it was suspose to be here saying fedex did not come pick it up from his shop an he had to take it to them so they can ship....then few days later I contact him on it to see whts up an he said he had to print a new label for it an he didn't have the tracking number due to being out of town but remember it would be here by the 10th or 11th an I told him that he could log into his account an get me the trcking number so i wouldn't have to sit here n jus wonder n wait so i called fedex an they said he never set a date for them to come pick it up an that he wouldn't have to print a new label that he would have to call them for them to come get it....so at this time i started to think im getting f'd so sent him 2 msgs on 6/7 i think askin 4 some info on he jus ignored my msgs so here today his 11th no part, no msgs nothing!
Old 06-11-2014, 08:08 PM   #5
bbbc10
Diggin The SquareLife

well i didn't gte screwed.....soon as i typed that post they dropped it off...so i applogize for the post above so please delete or lock this thanks