The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Engine & Drivetrain

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-23-2010, 10:15 PM   #1
scooter122983
The Man The Myth The Mystery

Phoenix Transmissions

Has anybody had any encounters with this company. Their transmissions seem to be somewhat purpose built. I am looking for a quality 4X4 TH350 for my K10. I looked into Monster and im not too impressed with their models. And TCI seems a bit pricey and no TC included. After searching I could only find 2 reviews for this company. Due to the fact that the search kept giving me reviews for tranny shops in Phoenix, AZ.
My TH350 has had a bit of a catastrophic failure where i had fluid all over and seals were all blown out, and the fluid looked like crap. Im not too mechanically apt to try and tackle a rebuild without a expert near me, and I also do not have the special tools required for a AT rebuild i'm sure that the tools could be fabbed up on the spot but unless someone in or near Des Moines, IA can help me I will be purchasing a new Rebuilt Tranny from a reputable company, problem is who should I go with and why.
Thanks in advance for any input on this subject as this is my DD.
scooter122983 is offline   Reply With Quote